PDA

View Full Version : I need an ATPL brushup

Capt. Manuvar
24th Jul 2004, 15:03
I'm enrolled in an ATPL course at the moment but I want to do my Brushup course elsewhere. Does anyon know an schools that offer good reasonably priced brushup courses.
Thanks
Capt. M

Jinkster
24th Jul 2004, 15:18
Try Oxford or Bristol.

Jinkster

coboat
24th Jul 2004, 19:46
No contest - contact BCFTC at Bournemouth

pipergirl
25th Jul 2004, 18:46
i'd wholeheartedly recommend Bristol....did my brush up there a few weeks ago...
give Alex Whittingham a call and he'll point you in the right direction:ok:

jote
26th Jul 2004, 14:40
Bristol seem to be the flavour of the month :ok: getting very good results all round it seems from what i have read around here.

Oxford well i did my brushups with them if u want to know why i dont put them first get in touch.

Good luck with exams whatever

Capt. Manuvar
26th Jul 2004, 16:59
Thanks guys, i'm already in touch with bristol but wanted to find out what other options were available.
Capt. M

Send Clowns
27th Jul 2004, 08:54
I think you have 2 different answers depending on what you want. If you want to join the standard brush-up course of another distance learning groundschool then Bristol are undoubtedly excellent, I can only suggest GTS as another alternative. Although we can do so at BCFT we would probably have to put a course on for you specially as we are quite recent on that side and our distance-learning students are not yet at that point.

On the other hand if you want your own brush-up tutors, one to one, then I'm not sure Alex has the spare capacity to do so. We have at BCFT, as have one or two others (Oxford used to I think, and you might try GTS). Not sure who else, this is sometimes difficult to find, so contact a few other groundschools.