PDA

View Full Version : Eujet?

Who'stheDaddy
22nd Jul 2004, 01:33
Hi,

Tempted to follow up something with EUJet.

Any Stories // Opinions about the co????

WTD

bacardi walla
22nd Jul 2004, 07:05
Well, they don't communicate too quickly, they apear to be very disorganised and I've heard they don't pay very well. For a new loco about to launch, they appear to be not good signs. HOWEVER, it could just be the initial setting up process is getting too much for the staff currently on site, hence the recruitment drive. Salaries, well, who knows ?

uncontrolled
26th Jul 2004, 20:38
Been for an interveiw, OPs seems a nightmare, but they have just employed some of the ex duo guys for their experience. Pay is not great, but worth a look.

bacardi walla
26th Jul 2004, 21:28
uncontrolled you have mail :ok:
When you say "pay is not great" how "great" is it ??

capital1
27th Jul 2004, 07:22
Terrible communications

Three times they requested current package each from a different person and three times I sent it ! Since then heard nothing. Totally disjointed recruitment drive.

rgds Cap 1

uncontrolled
27th Jul 2004, 19:14
Sorry did not get your mail, if you want more info try [email protected]
They are massively understaffed and under experienced in ops and crewing.
Guess its a leap of faith

The Streets
29th Jul 2004, 15:51
Well, I think they have a very defined idea of what they are looking for, and the salary offers I heard touted around (for supervisory positions) are better than those available in DUB, people I know who have been for interview were on full fare Fungus flights for interview out of LHR and put up the the Great Southern. They were also informed quickly of any job offers that were going.

Doesnt seem too bad to me.

Unfortunately the price of property around that area is just simply a joke, and the constant pissing down rain day in day out through September to May will drive you up the wall.

The Debis building is a great place to work however and plenty of sights to take your mind off the weather (If you know what I mean chaps) !!:ok:

bacardi walla
1st Aug 2004, 08:30
So are EUJET ever likely to actually recruit their new Ops staff. Recruitment has been going on now for months and still no sign of movement.....

And yes, the view from the Debis building is mighty fine :ok: Used to be good in the days of GPA too ;)

Tarek Nor
1st Aug 2004, 15:22
Don't know about EUJET, but flyglobespan are looking
for Ops Controllers, its on aviationjobsearch.com :cool: