PDA

View Full Version : CX interviews

tony_hk
21st Jul 2004, 16:28
Hi all,

May I ask two quick questions regarding the CX Cadet Pilot Selection Process?

(1) I have passed the initial test and will have the first interview soon. Will it be a general one? Without technical question? (I did asked the HR and was told that I would be interview by management staff)

(2) For the 2nd stage, there will be technical test and technical interview. How deep knowledge will be required? Someone suggest "From the ground up" before, is that sufficient?

I did read throught the tread "CX selection details". But I am quite confused about the latest selection process. I will appreciate if anyone can share some experience.

Thanks.

cadet applicant
21st Jul 2004, 17:54
dont worry, they wont ask u any technical Q if u dont hv any aviation background.

They will just ask about U, who u r, what u like, y u apply, ask any possible Q from your CV.

they hv asked y i choose my university major? then y i choose that job? Y i dont work in the field which i studied?....

well, i think u start to think about the possible Q that they may ask from your CV, and then u should think who u r, y u apply....

U must give clear and persuasive answer, otherwise, they will keep asking you until they feel satisfy.

good luck to u