PDA

View Full Version : NAC September

fescalised portion
20th Jul 2004, 23:11
Well...............I was approved my M1 at the US embassy today in London [What a joke]. Is anybody else gonna be starting training at NAC at the beginning of September?.........I'm doing an FAA CPL/MEIR.

Charlie Zulu
21st Jul 2004, 04:21
Hi Fescalised Portion,

I'll see you there at the end of October.

You should recognise me... I'll be the one with a blonde hair when I arrive and after a couple of weeks it'll all be all grey. Doing my first lot of ATPL exams during the first week of November.

All the best for the course!

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

JohnnyPharm
21st Jul 2004, 06:35
I'm doing ATPL ground school residential starting Sep 27.

Topgun 4122T
21st Jul 2004, 20:03
Yep ill see you there , Im off in the last week of august for my cpl and Faa ir so would expect to spend the best part of 3 months in the sunshine state .. my deepest sympathy to Charlie zulu just starting the Atpl's , good luck ..topgun

AndyDRHuddleston
21st Jul 2004, 20:52
Congratulations on the M1!! I'll be at NAC too from 18th September for 10-12 months. I'll be doing the full time ATPL's though, but I'm sure we'll meet sometime during our stay.

See you there!

ADRH

Charlie Zulu
21st Jul 2004, 21:35
Thanks Topgun for the sympathy. But what I really need is a miracle!!! ;)

Performance is getting to me... argh.

Anyway back to the "Inertial Navigation Systems" chapter within Instruments which I'm actually finding quite interesting (shock horror!).

Topgun 4122T
22nd Jul 2004, 12:49
Hay charlie zulu : don't let performance get to you honest !
When I started that subject I thought I would never get to grip with it , but I promise don't look too much into what you see in the book this subject is well covered in feedback ! thank god ..topgun

fescalised portion
1st Aug 2004, 23:40
Looking forward to meeting all of you fellow PPR's! I'm not expecting my visit to be a holiday, but I'm hoping that I might be able to let my hair down occasionally with a few of you!

WX Man
2nd Aug 2004, 16:51
I too recently became very familiar with the room where you wait to get the visas. VERY familiar!!! (I was the second to last person to get seen).

JAA CPL conversion, arriving on 24th August. So I may still be around when you get there. Looking forward to sinking a few cold ones.

WX.

raceeend
4th Aug 2004, 22:06
Hello everybody,

I am considering of doing the full time residential ATPL course at naples next January (if my bos want's to give me an unpaid leave since i don't want to quit my job).

Would some of you guys want to tell me thier experience about doing that at Naples Ait Center?
And about what life is like at Napels in the student Accomodation and the rented Appartements? How's the atmosphere and is it anygood? (in terms of social life).

Greetings

André
(from Holland)