PDA

View Full Version : Apols for scariest cabin crew post

ZodiacDrifter
20th Jul 2004, 22:33
Heh guys - didn't mean to cause such offence:\ having worked in the industry for a long time, I know that looks do matter!
Guess I was taken aback because my neighbour is a class gal and very cute but she was knocked back because she didn't fit the stereo typical 'hostie' look. Then I see this less good looking chick who has a job as cabin crew and I wonder where the justice is.
To put the record straight, she didn't light my fire and even if she did she had a ring on. Which in my books means out of bounds.
maybe I sounded like a cad, but i ain't really.

RaverFlaver
20th Jul 2004, 23:51
ZodiacDrifter -

Sounds like you have a case of short d!ck sydnrome.

Go get help buddy!!!

MrSydney
20th Jul 2004, 23:51
...and the point of this thread is?????

That previous thread of yours had to be one of the most pathetic/pointless/offensive i have seen on pprune.

Grow up!!!!!!

Dogs_ears_up
21st Jul 2004, 02:53
ZodiacDrifter You don't get it, do you?
You wander into a Cabin crew forum after 2 or 3 posts and hurl sexist abuse at somebody who doesn't fit in with your ideal of a stewardess, and then expect us to show gratitude when you apologise in a half hearted manner.
Masturbation is essentially a private activity, and you would be well advised to complete it under that circumstace. Don't bother apologising, just don't bother posting again until you can do so in an adult manner.

flyblue
21st Jul 2004, 22:55
My dear friend, whatever the industry more than looks manners and maturity matter.
If your post is genuine, you lack of both. If it's not, you lack of both.