PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Messages in PPRune Website

TinKicker
20th Jul 2004, 22:24
G'Day Everyone,

has anyone else discovered the hidden message in the PPRune website, in almost the same colour as the background but not quite?

It can be found beneath the advertising that is situated below the visible members bar on each forum.

I have a screen shot of the message but cannot get access to a website to host it so that I can upload it (any offers?).

The text of the message reads:

"25% pay rise and less night flights for all pilots"

Lets hope that this doesn't mean that the site has been "Hacked"

Anyone else see this message?

TinKicker....

Just an update...

other pages in the site have other messages that are just as cleverly hidden......

not looking good.....

Tinkicker...

TheStormyPetrel
20th Jul 2004, 23:14
Yes they've been spotted before. See this thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=123347&highlight=less+night+flights) and this thread (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=122669&highlight=less+night+flights) and this (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=111585&highlight=less+night+flights)

When in doubt, search JB! I remembered it being mentioned there a few times. :ok:

tobzalp
20th Jul 2004, 23:32
Welcome to 2003.

Woomera
21st Jul 2004, 00:03
:}

gaunty
21st Jul 2004, 01:16
And if you play the Beatles Abbey Rd record backwards (a record?? its a round, around 30cm, thin vinyl thing that you need a turntable to use,) ......;) bugger, now I've dated myself.:{

psssssssssst I even know where you can still get replacement needles for em. :* :\

hoss
21st Jul 2004, 01:58
You don't even need to 'backmask', I read one of Busters post's backwards and it said something about Collingwood winning the Grand Final;) .

hoss:)

TheStormyPetrel
21st Jul 2004, 02:05
Nearly got me believing, Hoss. Not quite though ;)

TinKicker
21st Jul 2004, 02:54
OK I get the message.....funny what things a new LCD monitor shows when you start using it.....

As for playing abbey road backwards......I'm old enough to remember that as well.

Now about my memories of when they actually visited......I think it started with lots of screaming girls.......

Tinkicker (showing his age)

gaunty
21st Jul 2004, 03:09
Aaaaah thems were the days.

The naughtiest thing we could get up to then, were kissing contests and getting legless and sex was even more dangerous than it is now.:{ :sad:

I gotumm feelin the big W is gonna move this soon.

Only 'cause when you were in your misspent youth movies and TV hadn't been invented!!! :} :} :}

Woomera

Buster Hyman
21st Jul 2004, 03:37
On gnikcuf ecnahc! Try that one backwards Hoss!!!:ok:

The only hidden message on Dunnunda is...don't mention THAT year!!!! :eek:

Now, if you really want to try something Tinkicker, get yerself a copy of Pink Floyds "Dark side of the Moon" and play it in the background whilst watching the Wizard of Oz!!!;)

Pinky the pilot
21st Jul 2004, 07:40
Buster; I would only do that if I had consumed enough suitable mind bending substances! Such as at least three double shots (and generous ones at that) of Glenfiddich. Or Glen Grant or GlenMorangie etc etc.:ok: :ok:
To watch the Wiz movie I'd have to really be wiped out!!:E

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.