PDA

View Full Version : Scariest Cabin Crew - LOGANAIR

ZodiacDrifter
20th Jul 2004, 18:21
[FONT=courier new
I've spent some time flagging it with someone else at the front - yeaahhh I had to be a passenger! It was on one of the little airlines, if that's the right term(?) *****
'She' was something else! At first I thought she was kinda pretty, then I got a close up of her skin...urgh! More caked than the back of my granma's burner.
Her eyebrows had disappeared (more pencil than eyebrow) and she a smile that only went as far as the creases in her aging cheeks. She scared me ****less!! I am not one for objecting to a bit of flirting, but this one made me think I had better lock up my pets or they'd end up in the pot!
Someone somewhere must know this creature as she sported a hideous fake daimond on her left hand. Or maybe she wanted us to think that she was desirable?
Where do they get these girls???? Maybe someone out there knows who this ***** is?

jettesen
20th Jul 2004, 18:35
Think you are way out of order putting comments like this on here. Why should she be good looking and glamorous??? how does that affect the way she does her job?? They girls don't always have to be glamorous, just to please pervs like you. Grow up

BA Boi
20th Jul 2004, 18:44
Ugh! What a nob:}

Quite clearly, this idiot is trying to wind people up. Pathetic loser. Anyway, even if this woman does exist, I'm sure that she would be much more interesting and have alot more character than "ZodiacDrifter" < :yuk:

20th Jul 2004, 19:00
So ZodiacDrifter,this girl gave you the brush off then did she?

OzzieO
20th Jul 2004, 19:42
God what a stupid ****.

dan eire
20th Jul 2004, 19:48
jesus christ almighty