PDA

View Full Version : What is my status?

skyman68
20th Jul 2004, 17:02
on the application form, they ask for formers employers, schools, ....where you have been for these last 2 weeks, countries visited, etc...

actually I am not a student anymore, I am not employed, I am not registred as an unemployed .So what I am?.

I am not retired, too young for that. I live with my family who support me.I am not self employed becasue i am not registred with my country.I do not pay tax because I do not have any income.

I am not on vacation, becasue to be on vacation you have to be employed...
I am not dead becasue I am still alive.I am not pre-born, becasause I am to old.

I am not a mother at home, becasue I am single and I do not have any kids.

I am not a soldier or I would be in Irak.I am not even a pilot becasue I am not flying.I am not a looser becasue I have an ATPL license...

SO WHAT THE HELL I AM???WHAT DO I ANSWER?I DO NOT HAVE ANY PAST, I CAN NOT LEGALLY GIVE ANY EVIDENCE...

moku
20th Jul 2004, 17:16
Skyman,

If you have the hours for an ATPL then you have some form of employment history. You have been converting to a JAA ATPL for the past year or maybe more, that is a period of time to fill in a gap in your history.. Distance learning or Full time modular? The school will verify that you were enrolled.
On all the applications I have seen there are spaces for periods of employment/unemployment telling you what to put if you were unemployed. I had a gap while relocating back to the UK of about 6 months. I have not found this to be a problem. That is where the other references come in.

Best of luck.

Moku

skyman68
20th Jul 2004, 18:21
moku, please check ur PM

moku
20th Jul 2004, 22:57
Did mate... nothing there?

M.