PDA

View Full Version : favourite destinations :)))

coldplay
20th Jul 2004, 05:32
whats your favourite city ?? I spoke to crew from different airlines, and their thoughts surprisingly always go in the way of Sydney this even from european airline crew.. can anyone comment on this? is there something so stunning about sydney that makes it always be a #1 choice for cabin crew favs ? how about other places like Paris, New York, ect ect ??? tell me as that one day, if I become a cabin crew, i can try to bid for the best destinations

cheers :)

exmax
21st Jul 2004, 00:49
Hi Coldplay

I think it's fair to say that people will have different opinions on what their favourite city is, based on individual experience. Some factors that makes a place a persons' favourite would be sightseeing, the hotel they stay in, nightlife, cost, whether they have friends/family there, fun you had with certain crew - the list is endless!!:D

I used to be crew and I have to say that I really like BEY, CPH, BCN&FCO - these are the nightstops I loved for so many reasons.

Good luck with your application in becoming cabin crew, if and when you decide to go for it.

I can't comment on what it's like visiting SYD on a nightstop because I've never done it but I live here now so my view of the city will be different I imagine. A visitors' view maybe different to someone that lives here. Having said that, I loved Sydney when I visted from London and I still do.

Exmax:D

Rabid Dog
23rd Jul 2004, 11:45
"Home" was always a favourite, at least until the folks drove me mad!