PDA

View Full Version : Calling Britannia CC from MAN!

Aerofoil
16th Jul 2004, 23:04
Hi

I was just wondering what the rosters are like and also wondered if the company has changed any since i left at the end of 2003?

I am considering getting a job as cabin crew again once i have finished my flying training until i can secure a job as a pilot. I really enjoyed my time with Britannia but i wont be looking for a job with an airline for another 12 months as cabin crew.

Thanks in advance

Dave :ok:

G-FLIP
20th Jul 2004, 10:07
I've just started with Britannia at MAN a couple of months back in a similar situation that you'll be in, completed my flying training last year and have taken this up until I can secure my first flight deck job.

Can't really say anything about how the company has changed as I've not been there long enough to judge but rosters have been less busy than I expected, there's a lot of weekend work which makes it a bit tougher but on average I've only done 3/4 flights a week. Get the general impression that most longhaul is minimum rest but most people you speak to seem to agree that they're not too busy at the minute.

As I said before I don't know all that much as I've not been there long but anything else you're looking to know I'll see what I can find out for you.

Best of luck with the flight training