PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Air Cargo?

your_dreamguy
14th Jul 2004, 22:12
Hello,

I am currently working for a small airline/regional in the United States. By the end of this summer, I should have 2000 TT, 600 multi and 500 turbine. Along with that, I have a uni degree and five years industry experience as an aerospace engineer.

I would like a job regional, corporate or airline pilot in another country by this fall. I have already looked at Emirates, Gulf Air and Cathay Pacific. I still would not meet their latest hiring requirements by the end of this summer.

Does anyone know of any place else? Someone told me about a cargo outfit in the middle called Falcon Air Cargo (or something like that). Does anyone have contact, hiring and company info. on this outfit?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :ok:

Luke SkyToddler
15th Jul 2004, 05:24
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73677

Coastrider26
25th Jul 2004, 11:39
Falcon is looking for new f/o's on regular base. We hired 3 new crews this month, due to expansion. Couple of others left the last month for more green pastures.

Must have a b1900 type at this time as our only TRE left the company.

Falcon Cargo Express Cargo Airlines
Po Box 93722
Dubai, UAE

Keep in mind that new hires have to fly into Iraq as it is in their (new) contracts.

Might be wise to do a search on the other falcon treads, lots of them on pprune.