PDA

View Full Version : Palma de Majorca 11/07 (Merged)

chrisellio
14th Jul 2004, 12:33
I know it is a long shot but can anyone give me the reg's of 2 Spanish AF Casa's,2 US Navy Greyhounds and/or 2 German Phantoms that were in Palma on Fri 09/07.

Can anyone give me a list of any aircraft at the GA/Biz Ramp at Palma on Sun 11/07, i had one but the security confiscated it.

chrisellio
14th Jul 2004, 12:38
Can anyone supply a list of aircraft on GA/Biz ramp at Palma on Sun 11/07, i had one but security man confiscated it.:*

PPRuNe Pop
14th Jul 2004, 15:34
Please do NOT start two threads that the use of one will do.

PPP

Avman
14th Jul 2004, 16:48
Which security man, and where, confiscated it? I've never known Palma to be unfriendly to enthusiasts. Or were you where you shouldn't have been?

chrisellio
14th Jul 2004, 17:00
I was on the grass verge of the main terminal approach road at the chain link fence surrounding the GA terminal.I t was private security firm rather than policia.

Avman
14th Jul 2004, 22:06
Ah, that explains it then. FBOs at many airports these days can get quite touchy about people recording and/or photographing their customers' movements. It's all very silly of course because in many cases you can log and photograph the biz-jets perfectly legally from several other public vantage points. Not too sure though that he had the legal right to confiscate things from you. He would have needed to call the airport police for that.

chrisellio
15th Jul 2004, 09:39
With a flight to catch in about an hour i didn't fancy an argument with him,after the begging and pleading didn't work i thought it best to go (pity there was some decent biz around which i have now lost)