PDA

View Full Version : bmibaby recruitment ?

KingoftheRoad
14th Jul 2004, 11:02
Hot off the presses from bmi's chief pilot.............

SUBJECT: bmibaby expansion

Pilot opportunities are anticipated in bmibaby this autumn as more aircraft are added to the fleet.

There will be vacancies for Captains and First Officers with positions available in most bases.

Minimum command requirement is 3500hours. 737 type ratings are not essential.

Applications should be made through the website at www.bmibaby.com and received by Friday 30th July 2004.

Roger Miller.

henryIV
14th Jul 2004, 11:29
Now come on, this seems very odd indeed.

Don't we all have to apply via the website? Let's get the information right before everyone bombards this poor chaps email address since I hear he's very busy anyway.

What's you're connection with him Roger?

"Henry"

Ropey Pilot
14th Jul 2004, 11:30
Is that Mr or Ms ward?:O

(Christopher or Christine)

Edit: Henry's post just answered my question while I was typing:\

luckyPierre
14th Jul 2004, 12:05
Henry make sure you bring your passport with you to Bournemouth on Friday, they require ID you loser.

henryIV
14th Jul 2004, 12:37
No problem Luckypierre you spanner!

GARDENER
14th Jul 2004, 13:04
Hot off the press received from Captain Chris Ward.

"baby does not accept direct emails or CV's, and that my best advice is that they they go to the website directly. Note that the website is currently being revised and only previous applicants will be able to access their application accounts, however new applications should be possible from the middle of next week."

Therefore do not bother emailing direct!

esvdx
23rd Jul 2004, 11:25
Just went onto the BMIBaby website this morning. It seems that new applicants can now apply online at the following URL:

http://www.bmibaby.com/bmibaby/en/index.aspx?p=37&cf=pilotApplication

Good luck to those applying, looks like good growth opportunities with the new base in Birmingham.

esvdx

Airist
24th Jul 2004, 19:13
The website invites you to "register". This involves filling in some basic details like hours. Not wishing to sound too Zen, but: Is this an Application?
I can't find any other type of form.