PDA

View Full Version : Where are the C210s?

pilot4life
14th Jul 2004, 09:44
G'day all,
Just wondering if anyone knows the location of any C210/206/207 that are avail. for hire?? Specifically around the Sydney or Maroochydore areas.
Cheers.
P4L

thinking pilot
14th Jul 2004, 10:11
There all in the NT, give HA a call at NAC in Darwin.

Taggert
14th Jul 2004, 12:06
Thinking Pilot, why not use your so called talent and give this guy some constructive feedback, rather than worthless drivel. Not sure I'd hire one from up there anyway.:p

prop-wash
14th Jul 2004, 12:18
Try this CASA link, although it won't necessarily tell you where the aircraft is ACTUALLY located, just the owner's address, it may give you a general idea of where they all are.

http://www.casa.gov.au/casadata/regsearch/findreg.htm

P-W

thinking pilot
14th Jul 2004, 23:09
Hey Taggert

I'll make sure I contact you before I post next time.

tcasalert
15th Jul 2004, 04:04
Try Chieftain Aviation at Bankstown. I have heard that staff there don't make it too easy to hire. ie You you do a mamouth engineerinng exam

Good luck!

:ok:

CAPTAINOZ
15th Jul 2004, 09:34
Gday P4L,
If Sydney is any good to you , try Chieftain Flying School at Bankstown Airport. VH-MDZ. I used this machine when i was building 200 series time, and it's a nice rig to fly. Theres also another 210 which is based at Wedderburn, south of Campbelltown. It's an old 210A 4 seater, but it satisfy's the requirement, and last i flew that one it was around $150.00 per hour airswitch, DRY.

Good luck mate. ;)

Dave Incognito
15th Jul 2004, 11:46
MDZ is ok if you need a 210, but in the grand scheme of things it isn’t overly flash. It’s got an interior that a 5th hand Datsun 180b would put to shame, cruddy paint job, and enough oil streaks all over the airframe to suggest it hasn’t seen a bucket and sponge for a very long time.

At the end of the day though, it is just about the only 210 available in Sydney that you can hire privately. The owner does require to you to have flown a 210 fairly recently before he’ll hand over the keys.

pilot4life
16th Jul 2004, 01:27
Cheers guys for all your help. Much appreciated.
P4L

WTSPT
21st Jul 2004, 10:13
I had the same dilemma as you, I cant really give u much in sydney maarochy area, but if your desperate i do know an operator in Melbourne if you can afford getting down there.

I know there is a company at Essendon Airport by the name of Interair that can help you with this and the rates are pretty good as well.

Good Luck with it!:ok: