PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand - AIRL/1000B

NZKID
12th Jul 2004, 00:25
Hi there guys and girls

Can you tell me has any one else been asked if they would like to attend a Walk-In on Wed 21 Jul in AKL???

I am thinking about going just abit of a long trip for a walk in but if you are not in it you are not in it so to speak.

Think will fly over Tue BNEAKL then back Wed after interview just have to see how the flights go
Thanks fellow PPrunes

:O

Bizzi_Boi
12th Jul 2004, 05:42
Hey NZKID,

Just wondering about your 'location'. Given your profile says your in OOL. Are you aware that Air NZ requires you to apply with a current NZ address ( stated on your DL ).

Given your chat name has NZ in it, I would assume your from the land of the long white cloud anyway. I suppose you have a 'workaround' solution.

Cheers,

Bizzi_Boi

NZKID
13th Jul 2004, 05:32
Have PM YOU

Have a good day :O

Q-T
13th Jul 2004, 08:24
HI ALL...
YOU CAN ACTUALLY APPLY FROM ANYWHERE IN AUST, WITHOUT A NZ ADDRESS, TO AIR NZ. THEY DO ACCEPT AUSSIES, WHO ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN AUST, WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF NEW ZEALAND... I ALSO ASSUME YOUR A KIWI, NZKID, SO YOU WON'T HAVE A PROB WITH THE ADDRESS SITUATION,IE: FAMILY, FRIENDS...
THERE A FEW AUSSIES OVER THE POND WORKING FOR AIR NZ.
AIR NZ WILL COMMUNICATE VIA MAIL/EMAIL, TO AUSTRALIA WITH NO DRAMA'S.
YOU CAN ALSO FLY AROUND THE WORLD WITH THEM ON A AUSSIE PASSPORT, WITH NO HASSLES!!!
NICE AIRLINE TO WORK FOR!!!
Q-T.