PDA

View Full Version : CRM Videos

Hueymeister
11th Jul 2004, 18:49
I've been asked to provide some videos for an upcoming seminar..can anyone help?

Also if anyone could get me a copy of the 80's Jag mate video where he's well over-stretched/stressed, t'would be much appreciated.

HM

Where R We?
11th Jul 2004, 19:00
Why not get hold of the nice chaps at DASC and see if they can lend you anything?

WRW

syncro_single
12th Jul 2004, 11:31
If you try the British Defence Film Libary web site on your computer at work you will find that this video as well as a lot of others is available free of charge.
If you have any problems let me know.
Cheers
Pete

Leprechaun
15th Jul 2004, 17:09
Give the Sickbay at HMS Sultan a ring and speak to the surgeon Commander(also a qualified obs) I did an Avmed course there four years ago and the CRM bit was quite funky with some nice re-enactments on the video!

Hueymeister
28th Jul 2004, 20:36
Tigs.....you're emai doesn't work..please drop me a line.

West Coast
29th Jul 2004, 05:06
Don't know how much reach you have, but there is a video here in the US of a runway incursion event, at Windsor Locks Conn. I believe. It is mostly a plan view of an airport with position updates as the aircraft move with the tapes of ATC and the involved parties.
Very sobering potential. Some good decisions and some very poor ones all laid out to see on a real time reenactment.