PDA

View Full Version : FlyBe Interview

Party_Girl
8th Jul 2004, 08:59
Hi All!

I have an interview with FlyBe next Thursday/Friday based in Glasgow.

Could you please give me some information on what to expect at the interview, what the company is like to work for, pay, night stops etc...

Thank-you in advance!

Party_Girl :O

Also could you tell me what the uniform is like and if there is somewhere i can see a picture of it.

thanks

Party_Girl:ok:

Trislander
9th Jul 2004, 08:27
Hi Party Girl,

There's a couple of us on here from Flybe, they might add to this if there is anything I have forgotten.

Some flybe stats for ya:

Pay as No.3 - can't remember exact figures off the top of my head but these are about right:
+/- £8500 pa + £1.60/hr flight pay + 10% commission on bar sales + £25 pm grooming allowance (generally +/- £1000 pm) This can go up if you get nightstops (24hr flight pay) and if you sell lots on board!

Nightstops - Not sure how often scottish crews night stop but would have thought on average 1-5 nights per month?

Interview - Group introduction to company, group discussions about current affairs, group company management scenario, individual interviews with usually two interviewers.

Uniform - (Female) Red skirt and jacket, navy blue blouse and company pattern neck scarf. Flybe is a hat-free airline! Not sure of anywhere online where you can see the uniform??

The company - Really friendly company, great bunch to work for. You'll meet some of the nicest people while working for flybe. I would imagine that roster disruption in scottish bases is very low if at all. Occasionally get the opportunity to work out of Paris on the Air France franchise routes to BHX, which is good fun. Promotion to No.1 usually happens after two years service depending on situations vacant/seniority of course. You'll be trained for the BAe146 and DHC-8-Q400.

Good luck!!!:ok: and don't forget to let us know how you get on!!

Party_Girl
9th Jul 2004, 15:28
Thank-you very much!

I'll let you know, finger's x'd!

Party_Girl ;)

Party_Girl
29th Jul 2004, 13:16
:D Hey All,

I got the job with Flybe, start 5th Aug in BHX for training, then back to GLA.

I'm really looking forward to it!!

Cheers for all the advice!

Party_Girl :ok:

Trislander
1st Aug 2004, 23:35
Hey, well done!!!

Hopefully see you around the network somewhere along the way!

See ya!:ok: