PDA

View Full Version : Toadmaster

MAStake
4th Jul 2004, 14:06
I see the Toadmaster has finally gotten his picture in the papers (The Star 04 July.)
If only he spent as much time working as toadying.

Iso
5th Jul 2004, 04:54
Any truth in the rumour the Toadmaster went to Qatar and told them to stop stealing "our guys." Was sent packing with his tail between his legs. Good to see that the dispicable little man is getting some of his own medicine back. His offsider is not much better. Time for change at Flight ops level management. Too much time spent on phallic development, instead of personnel development.

fazak330
19th Jul 2004, 06:52
:D I heard that too. What an amazing thing that Qatar did. It serves him right! If he ever use the time taken to qatar to think about more pilots are leaving MAS it would at least have made a little diffrence. If he wants to!

19th Jul 2004, 08:05
What's up here bro?

Looks like kari-lembu and more rendang-ayam, kenduri..

more details..

terima kasih dulu , lah:ok:

7sex7
19th Jul 2004, 19:22
try his lucK @QR??QR knows Mh pilots are good...lucky he didnt try the same stunt with AA...if he did,TONY will be laughing-n ask him to go n fly kites!Nway,wats is he still doin in MH when the retirement age is 55? :E

Tom74
19th Jul 2004, 23:35
Well, didn't you hear about the retention plan? MAS retirement age would be 60! He still has many years to go and even smell A380!

MAStake
25th Jul 2004, 23:53
Da Toad has new plans for us like a salary increase after 15 years of servitude and surrender of 1st class travel.
This is a very different tune he's singing to the one he advocated when he was in MAPA.
But i suppose he'll never see the big picture as long as he camps in the tempurong on the 4th floor.
Short in stature and short of brains.
Ho hum -------- history repeating itself.

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
26th Jul 2004, 02:54
Hi Guys,

Are we talking about the pigmy here. If so, what's going on! About time he was sent packing to the north pole. He was useless in MAPA and worse as the DFO.

What a sad state of affairs!