PDA

View Full Version : RAF half-yearly promotions

Raymond Ginardon
3rd Jul 2004, 18:55
Just a quickie,

Anyone got a link to the RAF 01 Jul 04 promotions? Done various SOP searches, found nothing (raf.mod site still not updated). Live in the remote bondu and don't get the usual flow of gen.

Many thanks in advance,

Ray

Hueymeister
3rd Jul 2004, 19:05
If you haven't heard, then you're probably not on it!

p.s Neither have I!!!!

Raymond Ginardon
3rd Jul 2004, 19:09
Huey,

If I was on it, then it would be an admin screw-up of gargantuan size (no longer a factor for me)! I am just wondering who got it.

Best of luck to you for next time,

Ray G

Raymond Ginardon
3rd Jul 2004, 22:08
Bueller?

Bueller anyone?

Anybody Bueller.........?

adr
3rd Jul 2004, 23:38
You could keep an eye on the London Gazette MOD Supplements (http://www.gazettes-online.co.uk/supplementView.asp?webType=0). I expect one is due on Tuesday. Apologies if I'm stating the obvious.

adr

Raymond Ginardon
4th Jul 2004, 00:24
adr,

Thanks, that was an option I hadn't thought about yet. I'll have a look on tue.

Cheers,

Ray G

ppf
6th Jul 2004, 17:05
Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/appoint.html

ppf ;)

QuidProQuo
6th Jul 2004, 18:00
Unfortunately the link to the RAF website shows Jan 04's list!! Perhaps no one has been promoted therefore no list?

ppf
6th Jul 2004, 19:48
QuidProQuo when I open the link it says:

The Ministry of Defence announces the following RAF Promotions all effective from 1 July 2004

Thats why I posted it as I presumed this is what Raymond Ginardon was after. Not sure why its showing Jan 04 for you?

ppf

:confused:

Raymond Ginardon
7th Jul 2004, 00:39
ppf,

Thanks, link worked - curiosity satisfied!

R G

animo et fide
7th Jul 2004, 13:00
Anyone know where NCA half yearly's are promulgated?:confused:

SRENNAPS
7th Jul 2004, 18:42
Having read the link provided by PPf, I personally knew and know 14 of the persons promoted and they vary from a wide range of branches. As A SNCO I have to say - WoW the RAF is getting SMALL.

RubiC Cube
7th Jul 2004, 18:58
I've just followed the link and it says 1 Jan 04. Any thoughts?

LunchMonitor
7th Jul 2004, 19:46
I get 1st July 04, but if the webpage editor used the same page name and you looked at it when Jan 04 came out, that page could be stored in your cache (yawn.....)
However if you try again

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/appoint.html

then click refresh or push F5.

It might give you the up to date page.

HTH

LM

Argus
8th Jul 2004, 10:19
Fair few blunts in the list.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!

Sideshow Bob
9th Jul 2004, 07:42
RubiC
On the tool bar at the top of the page, Select Tools, then Internet options, on the general page uder the heading Temporary Internet Files, select Settings then put the setting for "Check for newer versions of stored pages" to Automatic. Now you'll always get the updated page.
Chees

desert_ranger
11th Jul 2004, 20:12
As usual all RAF News semms bothered by are issues and promotions concerning officers. Lets hear it for the boys!!!