PDA

View Full Version : Bad news at flyblu?

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
1st Jul 2004, 08:50
Just been sent this thread from a friend....

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30085

Looks like no flights and no jobs this year ladies and gentlemen. Maybe next year apparently, but I trhink we heard that one before have we not?

TDB x

Spongebobsquarepants
1st Jul 2004, 16:03
This is getting stranger by the day. They e mailed me last week asking if i was still interested to which i replied. I then got another e mail today saying that someone would call me as soon as possible. I wish they would make up there minds.
All this messing people around is making me even more cautious about them. I am thinking that i will not leave my comfortable flying job for one that looks so dubious. Shame though as it did look so promising. Would have liked to gone back to long haul especially out of BHX.

bacardi walla
1st Jul 2004, 19:01
Maybe ask this crowd to possibly shed some light on it

Click here for answers - maybe (http://www.flightcrewdirect.com/)

:ok:

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
2nd Jul 2004, 07:15
bacardi, that doesn't make much sense to me. Can you enlighten me? All that link is a company page coming soon.

Thx.

TDB

bacardi walla
2nd Jul 2004, 09:28
My understanding is that they were going to be helping with recruitment for Flyblu (and others). Maybe not the case.

I'll get me coat :confused:

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
3rd Jul 2004, 10:15
bacardi, I've done some investigating and its actually a company called Blue sky personnel who are the outsourced recruitment company for flyblu. thats their logo on the bottom of the page link you posted for flightcrewdirect.com.

The website for Blue sky personnel is www.blueskypersonnel.co.uk all looks very professional in my opinion. I called them, got a nice lady who said they recruit for all sorts of airline positions from cabin crew, vip stuff, ground, management etc. Ive asked to register, apparently they then call you back and go through any suitable positions.

Maybe these guys who do the recruitment are the only professional thing linked with flyblu afterall. Its not there fault if they cant go ahead with the interviews.

TDB x

Mike16
3rd Jul 2004, 16:32
Flyblu

Well what a shower of S**T they were, getting peoples hopes up and that. Will keep away now

Bye all

bacardi walla
3rd Jul 2004, 17:19
Trolley-Dolly-Babe I know one of the girls involved in the agency, and she is lovely. She will do all she can to help. Twice now let down by new start ups, she is very determined to succeed and I wish her well.

As for Flyblu, yet another wannabe airline who got peoples hope up and then let them down. They have their reasons obviously, but people should tread carefully with new companies....

:ok:

EAF122
3rd Jul 2004, 23:32
I got a few emails from them, too, to be honest i prefer that they dont start flying at all, otherwise it will be another EUROPEAN AVIATION AIR CHARTER LTD. and we dont want anymore people like Paul Stoodart and company in this business.

BY THE WAY MR STOODART, STILL YOU OWN ME A LOT OF MONEY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME ?

bacardi walla
4th Jul 2004, 00:02
EAF122 don't shout so loud, he won't hear you and I doubt he'll pay you.

EAF122
7th Jul 2004, 20:48
i know he cant hear me, but he can see and read, and as far as i know he loves to read this forums, just to remind him what he did to all of us.