PDA

View Full Version : QANTAS July courses are go!

ruprecht
1st Jul 2004, 04:54
How do I know?

I'm on one.

.....happy days are here again....

ruprecht.:D

The Monst.
1st Jul 2004, 05:41
Congratulations, monkey boy. All worth it in the end. :ok:

Snapper77
1st Jul 2004, 06:10
Congratulations, what a/c are you on?

I guess i'm not too good at playing the waiting game, but i did the sim/interview 4 weeks ago. The other 3 guys who did it at the same time as me have found out if they are thru to opg and ref checks but i still havent heard a thing. How bad is this? Does this mean that i'm no good and should stop hoping for a positive outcome and just accept the inevitable, or could it be they're just taking their time?

happydriver
3rd Jul 2004, 14:14
Ruprecht...well done mate!!...and for the rest of us still on active consideration have faith.

Care to shed some light on aircraft type, basing and number of guys and gals on the july course...:ok: :ok:

ruprecht
4th Jul 2004, 05:43
Happydriver,

All I know is that it's a Sydney base starting on the 26th of July (Monday) and that mate of mine has the same start date. I heard a rumour that there is also a course starting on Tuesday the 27th (not confirmed). Aircraft types not confirmed.

Best of luck to all on the hold file.

ruprecht.

happydriver
4th Jul 2004, 06:29
Cheers Ruprecht...:ok:

newbe20
18th Jul 2004, 06:11
sorry mate, little bit slow on the upkeep.

a couple of questions though. how long from reference checks to phone call? and how long from sim to phone call

hope you are still watching post to get this reply and put my mind at ease!!!

MoFo
19th Jul 2004, 06:39
There does seem to be some movement at the QF station guys & girls.

Strong rumour of a schizenload of 737 commands coming up which will be filled by first officers, thus creating vacancies lower down the food chain.

Good luck all. Go for it.