PDA

View Full Version : Florida flying schools (NAC vs EFT)?

aed23
30th Jun 2004, 21:08
I have been looking at Naples Air Center (NAC) and European Flight Training (EFT) in Florida - in particular at the Career Pilot Program offered by NAC and the Airline Pilot Program offered by EFT.

Can anyone share any feedback/opinions on either of these schools or courses?

Any info would be gratefully received...................

Thanks

aed23

spitfire747
30th Jun 2004, 21:41
Aed23

If you use the search function there is tons of information on both of these schools, well worth reading through.

I have been to NAC on two separate occasions getting my night rating, structured hour building and then my CPL... good school, good intsurctors, good location... fully recommended :ok:

rjonli
2nd Jul 2004, 22:18
How about Delta connection Academy in florida!? I know that many people hate that name,but still it is a good school....

razzele
30th Jul 2004, 14:53
well my advice to you is to go and look at the schools before commiting..

if your planning on doing a professional zero to hero course its going to take a long time obviously. so you want to be happy in your surroundings.

go and speak to the people at the flight schools that you will be interacting with day by day. sometimes; someplaces; somepeople; (mentioning no names!), can really ruin what should be the best time of your life !

sometimes the bottomline is not the most important fact, though tends to help me choose!