PDA

View Full Version : Origin

incidentreport
29th Jun 2004, 23:01
How's the Origin camp now that Mike Pero has invested? Does anyone know anything or is everyone still in the dark? Guess they will have to run more courses shortly if they want to expand... Or is that all still ages away?
I know they ran two ground courses earlier in the year, (J31/41) has everyone/anyone been taken on?
Anyone care to share?

ovum
30th Jun 2004, 13:00
Um, yea....I reckon the Blues are gonna smash em. Glad Freddy got a run...and waiting for some more magic from Slater boy.

Should be a good game :cool:

Woodend1
30th Jun 2004, 21:59
ahahahahahahahahaha:yuk:

Sqwark2004
1st Jul 2004, 05:06
They still have a full J41 course to employ + 4 off the J31. Don't go holding your breath for a call anytime soon.

Cheeky Whitey
2nd Jul 2004, 00:03
Sqwark2004,
Don't forget that there is one guy off both the 31 and 41 course that have now done ground courses at Eagle...

ZK-NSN
2nd Jul 2004, 03:58
With airnz employing for its new fleet soon and with Pero and co sorting out their plans the call from origin might come quicker than some of you think. There is probably alot of guys who have done other course's but it sounds the same for most people in the que for starts on the regionals, Air NSN are'nt giving start dates either to my knowledge. Its the old boom-bust cycle.

Don Won
2nd Jul 2004, 04:42
Well Origin now has to be in the leading roll of the coolest nz airlines to work for now that the joint is half owned by a big V8 horse power loven petrol head and a guy who's a Gynacol...Ginocol..Geno... Pusswa Dr :ok:
Maybe the roster mite get a bit of a shake up weekend duties mite include pit crewing and driving for the MP moter sport team and when on standby our services mite be required to hold the torch down the clinic!
They just need to get some of the brewreis involved now and the place will be set!!! :cool:

ZK-NSN
2nd Jul 2004, 22:37
Don - Yeah, NB was asking if she can get staff discount with the good doctor.....:yuk:

BCF Breath
3rd Jul 2004, 06:56
Oh, I dunno.

Air NZ are interviewing in Jul with about 4 or 5 from Air Nsn and two from Eagle, so there's still some movement outa Nelson.

Just get yer mortgage organised before you leave.....

incidentreport
8th Jul 2004, 20:08
I recently got told to sit tight till at least early next year before I follow up my CV with a phone call... I got told this by a 'friend of a friend's friend' so don't know if there is any truth to it... thought the'd be looking to expand by now.... or at least by summer??

CT7
9th Jul 2004, 06:17
And apparently 15 from Mt Cook with interviews...

ZK-NSN
9th Jul 2004, 07:04
I would'nt get to excited until at least September when the new shareholders sort out the when, where and hows of what they want to do with the outfit.
CT7 - can you expand on that for us slower chaps? :confused:

Sqwark2004
19th Jul 2004, 20:10
Now that another 2 people from the 31 course have attended an Air Nelson interview it leaves only 1 external from the 41 course plus 1 from the 31 course, waiting for starts, providing the two at the Air Nelson interview get in. Of these people the person from the 41 course is on a Metro course this week. If my maths is correct it leaves only 1 person waiting on a start. However, word has it that they will not be hearing anything until at least September, and with the fleet change looking eminent they may not be moving until well into next year some time.

ZK-NSN
28th Jul 2004, 06:18
Sounds like theres a bit of movement going on, gearing up for summer. Upgrades for the older hands and a few new entries.... heard it all before but we'll see what happens.