PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother?

galley-wench22
27th Jun 2004, 13:23
Hi,

Calling all big brother fans!!

At the start of this years BB, it said that 'Jason's' ocupation was Cabin Crew. Does anyone have any idea who he works for? Would be interesting to know, it has not really been discussed on the show.

Cheers all!:ok:

barbiegirl
27th Jun 2004, 14:15
one of the daily papers said it was My Travel, at MAN, but it also said he wasn't crew anymore.

galley-wench22
27th Jun 2004, 15:02
Hi.

Cheers for that barbie girl. I guessed he was not crew! Must of got laid of with his bad attitude! I thought he did not seem like a 'crew' person!

:D

mytdc10
27th Jun 2004, 19:21
Yes Jason did work for Mytravel at Man, he started this year (April), but only flew about twice before his call up for BB.

ezygalleyboy
30th Jun 2004, 17:14
He seems like a nasty piece of work.

Along the same lines, we hired Daren from BB series one. He lasted 3 weeks of the training course before he was fired. He seemed to think coming to work everyday was optional. The TV cameras filmed it all for Airline, so you can have a good laugh soon when it goes out.

timmcat
1st Jul 2004, 15:04
With young Jasons obvious inability to cope with being in a confined space with others, I would suggest cabin crew not a wise career choice (anyway, not much room for pax with his ego in the cabin).

Spongebobsquarepants
1st Jul 2004, 16:06
Dont get me started on him. Just looking at him makes me want to kill him. Couldnt believe it when he said he was crew. Could SO not work with him on one of my flights.

sparkymarky
28th Jul 2004, 10:39
I want NONE of them to win - bunch of egomaniacal, shallow, media wannabes.

Jade Goody has made £1.5 million pounds from being a brainless loudmouth with a vague grasp of contraception.

Think about that when you are opening your next payslip!!!

Harrier46
28th Jul 2004, 10:57
More like NO grasp!

OZcabincrew
28th Jul 2004, 18:13
Does anyone know what Australian BB3 winner Reggie is doing now? I heard a rumour that she is now working for Virgin Blue?