PDA

View Full Version : JAL interview. Heeeelp!!

jur99llk
26th Jun 2004, 19:12
Hi everybody

I've got an interview with JAL in a couple of weeks and
I'd like to know about the selection process: group interview,
2 to one, tests, presentations...???

BUT MAINLY, What are they REALLY looking for? :multilingual cabincrew, perfect bodies , experienced, with good education??
Any tricks for the interview?! Anything to impress japanesse and jet the job?

please, please, please, tell me.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
28th Jun 2004, 18:15
As long as you wear a couple of chop-sticks in your hair and loads of white talc on your face luv, you'll be fine!

Good luck!

TDB x

:eek:

monarchgirl
29th Jun 2004, 10:44
That is such an ofensive and racist comment!! Where are the moderators? These sorts of comments sould be banned!

monarchgirl
29th Jun 2004, 10:56
Just to let you know, I used to work for JAL, and the japanese AND western crew would NOT find these comments funny at all.

I don't know about your friends, but if the comments were about an asian or black person it would not be funny, so why is it because it's about Japanese? As a british/asian woman myself I know from experience this is where ignorance about other cultures starts.

And remebember, if you want to be cabin crew, you will be working with many people from other races and cultures, be a bit more smart will you!

And no I will not get over it.

monarchgirl
29th Jun 2004, 11:04
Humour is a good thing, but when it infringes on people's cultures and looks then - ITS NOT FUNNY!!!

You have a warped sense of humour.

No wonder no one will hire you.

monarchgirl
29th Jun 2004, 11:21
You idiot I went from charter to scheduled- Monarch to JAL. just did not change name on pprune.

And anyway who cares if it were the other way round. At least

I'M CABIN CREW.

Unlike you.

You really are a child.

Don't bother replying I have no time for this, I HAVE A LIFE.

WON'T BE SEEING ONLINE.

Good luck anyway, you'll need it.

Trolley-Dolly-Babe
29th Jun 2004, 11:28
monarchgirl,

I personsally don't find anything offensive about geisha girls, like ib16uk says, its was meant to be lighthearted!

Chill out!

You obviously don't sound happy at JAL, maybe you need a career move to sort your head out. Whats this forum all about if we can't have a giggle now and again?

TDB x

P.S. ib16uk, glad you have a sense of humour hun! x

Tudor
30th Jun 2004, 02:52
jur99llk, this was your first post on Pprune and look what you've started!!! I bet you wish you'd never asked!!!

I don't know anything about JAL but best of luck for your interview anyway!

jerrystinger
30th Jun 2004, 09:14
Trolley-dolly-babe - Have you ever been to Japan? Do you know where Japan is even? Probably too expensive for you, sweetie. My guess is that you can only cope with Ibiza....innit luv..cor blimey.

jur99llk
30th Jun 2004, 12:28
oh my god, I just wanted to get some information about JAL and its job interviews....
please, peaceeeee ! stop the war !

KTPops
30th Jun 2004, 13:51
jur99llk,

Click on the Search button at the top of this page and enter JAL into the keyword search. You'll find a selection of threads to do with JAL and their recruitment process.

There's also several people who have invited personal messages from anyone who has questions about JAL.

Don't worry about the above comments, with attitudes like that certain people would never be selected to work for an airline as prestigious as JAL!

I hope this helps and good luck with your interview!

K x

Sick Squid
1st Jul 2004, 19:50
What lovely handbags some of you have! I particularly like that whirring noise they make as you whirl them in the direction of another poster...

Now put them away, please, yes even that Louie Vuitton one..... genuine..? but of course!! This thread will now be locked.