PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Stapleford for a Modular fATPL

SkYfEvEr
26th Jun 2004, 09:41
Hi guys, just wondering, does anyone have any info about modular training with Stapleford.

I'm thinking of placing my future with them fro many reasons
main one: a) am pretty close to romford
b) am pretty close to London Metro.

any advice would be pretty welcomed.......

p.s. I have spoken to staff and received info by post...
but have had no time ti visit yet:(

Thanking in advance

Skyfever

Foz2
26th Jun 2004, 12:07
Highly recomend the place - but then Ive got nothing to compare it to!! From my experience of the place I can say nothing but good things.

PM me if you want further info.

Cheers

Foz:ok:

AIRWAY
26th Jun 2004, 20:37
Hi,

Im also with Stapleford, i have no complaints of the way i have been treated, i enjoy the facilities, the instructors, i like the complete attention given to me in the air/ground, during coffee or tea @ the clubhouse :E and i could go on.

If you want some more info PM me, and also do a search and you will find heaps on info regarding Stapleford.

All the best

Flying Lion
27th Jun 2004, 09:26
In their info pack it says they dont just train you to pass the various tests but they instill the required values & standards to help achieve your dream of an airline career. Many of the Instructors are either current or recent airline pilots who know what is required to enter & stay in the industry. They have a large fleet of aircraft so getting a plane is not normally a problem & they are going to be the launch FTO for the new Diamond DA24 twins apparently. I did my PPL & IR there a few years ago when it was basically a flying club that did a bit of IR traininhg but the place has grown into a very well run & efficient Commercial flight training centre with very good pass rates. The tie in with Astraeus to provide zero hours - B737 rating & 100hours on line is causing quite a stir in the industry & I know lots of people who are considering it as a viable option. Best advice is go down there for a visit & talk to the students who are actually doing the training there, Good Luck!