PDA

View Full Version : Seating Advice from QF crews

DelseyDiner
24th Jun 2004, 02:31
please can any QF crew give advice if known, on best J class seat on 74 doing the LHR-BKK route. I have a friend of a friend doing this flight today!! Leaves LHR at 22.00 approx. Young Lady will be with a friend and this is their first long haul flight and they both have long legs. I have only worked on 747-200 config so am not best to advise.

Wondered if you wonderful Aussie friends could help. I have of course suggested emergency exit rows in Cabin E. please advice if you know by seat numbers she can request at check in.

Thanks for any advice asap.

Good Day to you.
DD:cool:

The Enema Bandit
24th Jun 2004, 04:43
Long legs hey? What's the rest of the package like?

Feather #3
24th Jun 2004, 07:14
Upper deck at the exit row, but the pitch with the new "skybed" seat is such that it doesn't really matter.

G'day ;)

DelseyDiner
24th Jun 2004, 11:06
Thanks guys,

but will she still get a skybed if she is on a economy ticket?

I believe she leaves for LHR in 5 hrs- so prompt replies from those of online at what must be the wee hours for you guys down under, would be much appreciated.

cheers
:cool: DD

HAMO
24th Jun 2004, 11:09
Delsey

Thought u asked about J class seats? U asked if she would get a space bed if she holds an economy ticket .. chances are zip zero zilch!

Spacebed def only for J class ticket pax

DelseyDiner
24th Jun 2004, 11:24
Sorry Sorry Hamo

I am getting confused....did you see the time I started my post...tiredness obviously set in.

Anyways.....Definitely a Econ tkt, and I thought as much myself on zip zero zilch. So would you suggest just to ask for Emerg Exit row seats?

Cheers again.
DD
:confused: :ok:

PS -how's the weather in Sydney? It is bloody windy and miserable here!!! in old blighty.:ugh:

HAMO
24th Jun 2004, 11:38
DD

No harm in askinh for the EE rows, but they are always first to go

On the 744, the Y class EE rows are at 46 and 58. 46 is next to the toilets, 58 is next to the galley.

Easiest way is just to ask for a seat in the EE row - dont be too worried about the row number

As for the weather downunder .. bl**dy cold down here as well!

Cheers

DelseyDiner
24th Jun 2004, 13:09
Hamo,

cheers ever so much for your advice. Have passed info on and hope this young lady's flight goes well (it is daugher of my flatmate - so anything to help to keep him sweet or the dishes don't get done.......nothing finer to find on rtn from a trip!!).

Are you current QF crew?? If so perhaps you could be on her rtn trip in 6 wks time- doing SYD-SIN-LHR I believe.

Anyway, bye for now and cheers once again. Sleep well!!

DD
;)

NOT FORGETTING THANKS TO OTHERS WHU SUBMITTED A RESPONSE ON HERE. - THANKS GUYS & GALS.

PPS -ENEMA BANDIT - WHY, YOU AFTER A DATE WITH HER?

Rind Skin
24th Jun 2004, 21:22
"DATE"....... haha. I like that. You got a dirty mind there, DelseyDiner. :E

Yes I imagine TEB is definitely looking for a date ! ! !

So....... does she???? OUCH!!:oh:

The Enema Bandit
25th Jun 2004, 03:41
Hmmmmm. Dates? Ooh yeah!