PDA

View Full Version : Oz Jobs 25.06.04

Windshear
23rd Jun 2004, 14:48
PILOT WANTED
We require a casual pilot in Arnhem Land, C206 time and current instrument rating prefered.
Email or Fax ONLY
Fax 08 8979 0026
[email protected] Please no calls.

PILOT - the Territory
Police Air Wing - Alice Springs and Darwin aircraft PC/12
* Australian CPL Command Multi Engine IFR
* 2000Hrs PIC with 1000Hrs Command Multi Engine
* Current Class 1 Medical
Job description including selection criteria and address for application call toll free 1300 659 247 quote vacancy 16860.
www.nt.gov.au/jobs

BRINDABELLA AIRLINES
Metro 111 check and training Captain
* Canberra Based RPT position
* Previous airline / C&T experience essential
* Applicants with current CAR 5.20 approvals prefered
Email resume [email protected]

COMMERCIAL HELICOPTER PILOT
Business opportunity avail. Aviation Adventures (Whitsundays). Purchase Kawasaki KHK-4 or supply own aircraft. Need motivation and great tourism attitude. Experience on Bell 47, KH4 and R44 an advantage. Contact Chief Pilot Pete Ryan on 07 49 46 9988.

WESTPAC LIFE SAVERS - HELICOPTER PILOT
* 2500 Hrs PIC [H]
* 1000 Hrs PIC turbine- [H]
* 50 Hrs PIC Night VFR
* Current IFR Rating
Desirable BK117, winch endorsments, ATPL and previous EMS.
Apply - email [email protected]

BRISTOW HELICOPTERS
Co-pilots - AS332 application forms contact [email protected]

HELICOPTERS [AUSTRALIA] Pty Ltd
Co-pilots - S 76 for information apply [email protected]

MAROOMBA AIRLINES
Looking to employ dual endorsed Captains on C441/B200, desirable 2000Hrs turbine and be prepared to work weekends and nights on occasion.- apply email [email protected]

FLYING INSTRUCTOR
Grade 2 full time position based Alice Springs. Flying Training and Airwork - VFR Charters S/E Send CV to [email protected]

MALAYSIAN FLYING ACADEMY - [Malacca, West Malaysia]
Flying Training for airlines Single / Multi-Engine
Vacancies for Flying Instructors - email [email protected]
Website www.mfa.edu.my

Dual qualified PILOT/ LAME wanted.
Total flight time not important.
Prefer GA Piston experienced LAME.
email [email protected]

FLYING INSTRUCTOR
Grade 2 or senior grade 3 instructor wanted at a busy S/E Qld flying school. Award conditions. Must be prepared to work weekends. Forward details to [email protected]

AIRLINES PNG DHC-8 PILOTS DHC-8 LAME'
Airlines PNG is Papua New Guinea's leading privately owned Regional Airline, operating both with Papua New Guinea, and with flights to a range of South Pacific and Queensland destinations. Airlines PNG is presently in a growth phase, having recently purchased an additional 8 DHC-8's from Qantas-Link to add to our stable of 10 DHC-8, DHC-6, and C-550 aircraft. As part of this expansion we are seeking pilots who already hold DHC-8 endoresments, and LAME's with DHC-8 approvals (A&E, or E,I, or R) Terms and Conditions are world competitive, including both housing onsite, and the opportunity for 4/4 tours. Please apply in writing to Email [email protected] Or PNG Country Manager Airlines PNG. PO Box 170 Boroko Papua New Guinea

This week's jobs in CASA - www.casa.gov.au/jobs/

AIRLINE PILOT PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING - 1 Day courses contact Fortress : Ph 08 9418 6987 Mobile 0408 902 771

compressor stall
25th Jun 2004, 14:46
Thanks again Windy! Much appreiciated.

And a big thanks for NOT publishing the ad for the Instructor Rating Course with "Abinitio Work Experience on completion".

Can anyone in this aeroclub please explain (said in best QLD voice!) why do you need work experience when you have been judged by a CASA delegate to be fit and proper and qualified to work?

Another greedy aviation company preying on the young and naive. Caveat Emptor.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Speeds high
25th Jun 2004, 23:28
RE: Flying the PC 12 for the poice

Why would you need a Multi-Engine instrument rating????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The Voice
26th Jun 2004, 00:04
RE: Flying the PC 12 for the poice

Please forgive the simple AO3 Public Servant employed by Claire who has in good faith placed the add for a position that he/she knows jack all about ..

troppo
26th Jun 2004, 01:21
According to May Aus Aviation

"Today the fleet consists of two aircraft, the PC12 based in Darwin and a Navajo based in Alice Springs." and that..."all operations under IFR..."

The Voice
26th Jun 2004, 04:18
According to May Aus Aviation

"Today the fleet consists of two aircraft, the PC12 based in Darwin and a Navajo based in Alice Springs." and that..."all operations under IFR..."

as of an internal publication dated within the last 48hours:

The navajo is to be replaced with a PC 12 ....

Pharcarnell
26th Jun 2004, 05:39
It even got a gurnsey in our daily rag, even tho it's second hand.

I know, my jealousy is showing. Yes, I would take it if offered, second, third, forth.......etc hand.

PLovett
26th Jun 2004, 05:42
The NT police have purchased the PC12 that was operated by Aboriginal Air, subject to some engine maintenance being done.

I suspect that it will also require some modifications if it is to brought up to the same specifications as the Darwin based aircraft.

Wonder what they are going to do with the Navajo?

Capt Claret
26th Jun 2004, 05:44
Who's Claire? :=

Neither the CM nor the premiers, nor the PM actually employ pubic servants. Something about the separation of powers.....

The Voice
26th Jun 2004, 08:14
Clarrie you spoil my fun! :E

you and I and a handful of others understand all of that stuff .. not many others would but! It is easier to mention Clare (looks better with the I) as she's the face that most would know .. and most would think that she's responsible for it too! :p

OzExpat
26th Jun 2004, 12:32
She's responsible for the face? :eek: :confused: :}

Woomera
27th Jun 2004, 05:41
PILOT WANTED in Windy's Oz Jobs .. Woomera