PDA

View Full Version : Looks like things are improving....slowly

FlyUK
22nd Jun 2004, 20:42
Just finished my a-levels are now have time to return to the wonderful world of pprune. Browsing though all the topics i have missed recently its very nice to see this forum starting to fill up with threads that contain information about companies recruiting flight crews. This is all good news to me, and shows that the aviation industry is on the up. Lets just hope it continues into the future. Good luck to all those looking for jobs in the near future, and all those curently in training.

Expedite.:ok:

Kempus
23rd Jun 2004, 10:36
hi!

Just finished a levels?? Thought you were an SFO on 757's!

Regular poster on pprune who i know has same name as you which is gonna be confusing!

That'll be that attention to detail thing they go on about then! DOH!

Is good to see airlines recruiting though!

kempus :}

FlyUK
23rd Jun 2004, 11:13
Lol, yea, i wish. Maybe in a couple of years ;)
When registering i didn't realise there was an expedite_climb, which is quite similar to my expedite-climb.

Expedite. :ok:

monkeyboy
23rd Jun 2004, 12:24
Another "same-name" issue cropped up about 2-3 weeks ago on another forum, I think, and the least postee of the two did the honourable thing and changed his handle there and then!

Just a thought. :D

FlyUK
23rd Jun 2004, 12:51
Ok, i have no problem with doing that at all. Anyone know who the best Mod to get in touch with would be to do that? Scroggs if i gave you a new handle could you change it for me?

Cheers,
A soon to be extinct Expedite :ok:

monkeyboy
23rd Jun 2004, 14:47
Bravo, expedite! I hear you've been tipped for the Queen's New Year's Honours List for such a noble gesture!! ;)

FlyUK
23rd Jun 2004, 16:26
Have changed handle. Scroggs says i can't keep my posts number so i have to start at 0 again. Bugger! :{

FlyUK
23rd Jun 2004, 18:06
Then again danny found a way to sort the username problem. Problem sorted. Hopefully no more username confusions! :O

B797
24th Jun 2004, 17:23
After weeks, no months of nothing happening, yesterday I received TWO phone calls for sim assessments within one hour of each other!
Things are Looking up!:O :O

B797

FlyUK
26th Jun 2004, 13:12
Good luck mate. Hope all goes well. :ok:

SchoonerBoy
28th Jun 2004, 11:31
B797

If you don't mind me asking....

How many hours do you have?

Are you currently working in the industry?

Were the calls as a result of an application or did your CV land on the right desk on the right morning?

Thanks very much. Just might give the rest of us a second wind!!!

SchoonerBoy