PDA

View Full Version : AEU ro AUH

SPFlyer
12th May 2004, 21:48
Bonjour,

Rumour has it that Astraeus are going to use the B757 for oil work to Abu Dhabi.

Alberville, care to comment......:E

Hamrah
13th May 2004, 10:24
Not true.....about Abu Dhabi.

H

SNR T/O
16th May 2004, 00:51
I've heard oil flights yes, to SSG(Malabo) and GHA(Gardaia) but no AUH. :cool:

JXK04998
18th Jun 2004, 15:42
I hear than when Aberdeen Asset Management pull out of AEU at the end of the year, they will hit financial problems. How much did they loose last year......2.5M plus....and this year will be worse

Jonathan Hinkles
21st Jun 2004, 15:29
Dear Andre

I'm highly amused by your little antics on here and really have reason to doubt why on earth you feel the need to indulge in spreading malicious gossip and blatant lies about Astraeus. I can only speculate that this may be due to your patent inability to compete with us in any other way than by resorting to [apparently] anonymous dirty tricks of this nature.

I can assure you, and anyone else reading, that there is absolutely no chance of you gaining employment with Astraeus.

Moreover, as your company is appointed charter general sales agent for an EU flag carrier, which is a competitor to Astraeus in the UK market, I wonder what they will make of your behaviour when a copy of this and supporting evidence is sent to them? I would imagine that any self-respecting organisation would be quick to distance itself from such undesirable activities. Let's wait and see.

I can equally assure anyone reading that Astraeus is in robust financial health, has the full backing of its shareholders and has hedged a significant proportion of its fuel requirements for this summer and coming winter seasons.

As a personal word of advice, I would strongly suggest that you stop spreading such unfounded rumours and stop listening to those around you who equally may invent such tales to further their own commercial aims.

With best regards
Jonathan Hinkles
Commercial Director
Astraeus