PDA

View Full Version : hottest base!

seven4mankind
19th Jun 2004, 23:14
I hate to be anti-EO, well OK... I don't. But I'm an experienced FJ guy, looking for my next posting, and would be grateful for info about bases with beautiful, single women. Civvies would be fabulous... enough knowledge to be supportive but not to have carnal knowledge of half your mates. Any info greatly appreciated....;) ;) ;)

Yeller_Gait
19th Jun 2004, 23:29
don't sound very experienced to me, mate :ok:

BEagle
20th Jun 2004, 07:14
Valley sounds a good bet for you then, look you boyo!

If you don't mnd your 'beautiful single women' having 4 legs and a woolly back, of course.....

A good job that Finningley has closed then, because, considering your requirement for ".......bases with beautiful, single women. Civvies would be fabulous... enough knowledge to be supportive but not to have carnal knowledge of half your mates.":-

a. In the local area, there were many single women.
b. Few were 'beautiful'.
c. They were certainly civvies.
d. ...and 'knowledgable'
e. With carnal knowledge of rather more than half your mates!

;)

Av18tor
20th Jun 2004, 12:00
Please excuse my ignorance but if you are FJ, or being realistic any aircrew, are you given the option of where to be based? I would have thought that those choices were made for you by virtue of what you fly or what you opperate?? Am I wrong? Cant see the cost effectiveness of sending someone to a posting of their choice away from their trained speciality In todays money saving environment.

Oh and for Finningley Beags, you are right about the girlies, they are something else!! Luckilly they haven't been through my mates... I left them down south when I moved here!! but theres still time for me to get to know a few... Will they remember you?

Should be fun when the Finningley international opens next year...

BEagle
20th Jun 2004, 13:37
Not bŁoody likely - I wasn't a navigator!

Biggus
20th Jun 2004, 20:00
BEagle - METS was also at Finningley at one stage!!

Ah, downtown Donnie, what a great place for a night out!! "Tell that to youngsters today and they won't believe you.....!!"

BEagle
20th Jun 2004, 20:07
I know - I did a short refresher on the godawful Wetdream there in 1983. Couldn't wait to get away from Scargill's Republic of South Yorkshire!!

Pontius Navigator
21st Jun 2004, 06:15
Our instructors at Lindholme even featured on one of the soaps one night. They were in this topless bar in Barnsley. You know the pub on a tight corner with the pavement rising like stairs outside. Barnsley the place of the chat up line 'get yr coat luv, you've pulled'

Also good Donnie was a good hunting ground or grab a grannie.

One night the grannie hit the prize giver saying I know why you've given me the flowers. I won last week too.

Vage Rot
21st Jun 2004, 23:29
74Man....

OC Accts at ******** is kind a cute - and a real flirt! several others too.

Just get yourseld a sec duty as OIC this or that fund and frequent SHQ at any base for a totty-tastic experience!

Vage!

TheNightOwl
22nd Jun 2004, 01:44
BEagle: 'tis indeed a comfort in my old age to find someone else with the same dislike of Finningley! After two tours there, even a posting to Jags at Lossie was a vast improvement!
If ever the UK gets an enema, Finingley/Doncaster will be where the tube is inserted.

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.:ok:

West Coast
22nd Jun 2004, 05:26
You boys need a road tip to Nellis or Miramar. Transport types might as well stay at the Q while everyone else goes out in search of.

BEagle
22nd Jun 2004, 06:04
Definitely agree with you on that West C!!

Miramar was babe-magnetic in the 80's. But is it the same post-tailhook...??

West Coast
22nd Jun 2004, 06:52
Tailhook did a number on those in at the time. Most if not all promotions within the airwing were put on hold. Didn't matter if you were there or not, nor if you were a supply goon or a non hacking oxygen sucking Hornet pilot. The women there received what they could have reasonably expected. Only a few gold diggers complained. Tailhook conventions might as well be a family event in the recent past from what my buds tell me, but I was a rotorhead so what do I know.
No more butcher of Seville complimentary shaves for the women(use your imagination) on day one.

From what the old timers tell me the O club at Miramar pales in comparison to when the squids ran the place. One of the first things the Marines did after they took over the base was to remove all those silly fightertown signs. With the departure of the topgun squadron to Nevada, the movie of the same name fading and the F14s moving to the east coast the place lost its luster and calmed down.
Not to say that the places within pub crawling distance have. Pacific Beach bar and grill would be a greeeaat place to do some bimbology (the study of bimbo's in their natural habitat) There are plenty of young firm ones there.

Nellis is Nellis. You kinda have to fly because that's the price of admission to deploy there. From what I saw the two TACAN rule was in full effect. If you get really lucky you can sober up with a mini det to Yuma to use the TACT'ed ranges down there.
I suppose as you lads flew in rather than floated over you had had a short PCOD date when deploying there? See if that one translates.

BEagle
22nd Jun 2004, 07:05
PCOD! We had the 20 deg W rule.......allegedly.

What you say about the Tailhook conventions seems to ring true, West C. The sort of antics which went on were hardly unknown - to go there and feign surprise seems totally naive. Unless the person complaining was just some Political Correcto trying to make a point.... Such as the idiots who complained about the use of the term "Heads up" or "In the box" as having 'sexual connotations' - I kid you not! We countered by asking them to stop using the word 'Bush' as that also had sexual connotations....

Heard on some TV show recently that the movie 'Top Gun' is now thought of as a 'gay icon' by some. Don't suppose that would go down (sorry) too well with the USN!

Fg Off Max Stout
22nd Jun 2004, 19:20
I recken RAF Basrah is the hottest base. It was +50C a couple of days ago.

Specaircrew
22nd Jun 2004, 20:58
Join the FJOEU at Coningsby, go to Point Mugu for five weeks, live in a nice Hotel in Santa Barbara and you'll feel a lot better;)

maxburner
23rd Jun 2004, 15:25
Not that Ferret felt a lot better!