PDA

View Full Version : All Blacks Kick Ass

Autorotate
19th Jun 2004, 09:48
Sorry my illustrious English compatriots but we just walloped the pride of england, for the second time in a week.

Tonights score All Blacks 36 - England 12. :ok: :ok:

Bring on the Argies next week.

Ned aka Autorotate aka All Black in Disguise

:E :E

ossie_lation
19th Jun 2004, 11:36
A cracking result bearing in mind it was 16 against 14 players!!!

Hedski
19th Jun 2004, 12:15
Excellent.
Auto, you wouldn't be a JAFA would you? :p
Seems to be a habit for the "glorious" world champs to lose. Remember Ireland beat em good lookin in their first home game at Twickenham this year! :ok:
Not lookin so good now is it Clive or Laurence!:{

moosp
19th Jun 2004, 14:13
Ah, but you have missed the SYMMETRY of England's strategic defeat. 3x12=36. We concede with style.

It would not be seemly for the mother country to win all the time. otherwise rugby would become just like formula 1 racing. So every now and again, we give you hope...

:O :O :D

Bravo 99 (AJB)
19th Jun 2004, 17:17
Its a shame the european stuff was on or I would have found out about this.

bet it was a great match.

Bravo 99 (AJB)

20th Jun 2004, 06:01
Autorotate - where did the all-blacks come in the world cup again???
Clive and Lawrence are trying to rebuild a team from the remnants of the world cup-winning side, many of whom are either injured or retired - our world cup side was the best in the world on the day - they are now not the same side but give them time. How many fabulous all-black victories were achieved just by giving Jonah Lomu the ball - the rest of the team were good but they would have got their asses kicked without Jonah.
All-black rugby has always been the standard to assess ones game by but crowing because you finally beat a sub-standard visiting team at home on your pitch is a bit beneath you.

Hughesy
20th Jun 2004, 07:54
Come on guys, after all RUGBY was the winner on the night!
BULL****!!!!!
The All Blacks kicked England's (motherland) arse! :D :ok: :ok:
Come on Crab, Jonah had to get the ball by somemeans, ie a great forward pack and excellent backs. ;)
But dont forget, we have a new coach, so its not easy for the boys either.

Better keep the Mods happy, some good footage from the helicopters though :ok:

After we have now dealt to the champs, bring on the aussie's!!!!
:D :D :ok:
Hughesy

LordGrumpy
20th Jun 2004, 08:45
Find you guilty of cheapness.
So England loses. More important is the question.
Is Jonah recovering?

Hughesy
20th Jun 2004, 09:08
If cheapness is celebrating an All Blacks victory.... I plead GUILTY
your honour!!! ;) :D
Jonah is still sick from kidney problems, he needs a kidney transplant and is determined to be back in black by the next world cup, but im not holding my breath, poor bugger. :(
Hughesy