PDA

View Full Version : "Bush and Beach Experience"

Gunship
14th Jun 2004, 10:23
:ok: Now this is my type of flight ! Great concept I think ! :ok:

DAILY scheduled flights between Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) and Vilanculos International Airport in Mozambique are due to commence on July 11. Additional flights into Johannesburg are also part of this route.

The service will be operated by Pelican Air Services.

The KMIA connection from Johannesburg International Airport will provide an additional destination to passengers departing from Mpumalanga as well as boosting the concept of 'bush and beach' experiences.

“This development confirms the growth in air passenger numbers to KMIA that we have been anticipating. It also signifies a step forward for the region as a tourist destination,” said John Manning, md of KMIA.

V1 Rotate
14th Jun 2004, 13:14
Nothing to do with Keith Irwin I hope !!!

V1 :E :E :E

Longdrop
14th Jun 2004, 14:20
From the pictures I have seen, you don’t do to badly on either bush or beach Gunss…..though the bush might get a bit much :cool:

Stephen Stark
14th Jun 2004, 14:25
Gunsss

Do you know what these people are planning to operate on this route?

SS

Shandy
14th Jun 2004, 20:01
Hey Guys,

Pelican don't own their own aircraft, but were using Exec Aerospaces HS748 (last I heard) on their FAJS FQVL route. Be20 and Metro have also been used, pending the loads.

Heard about this KMIA FQVL thing awhile ago. Hope Pete gets it off the ground - good oke!

S.

Goffel
14th Jun 2004, 21:55
Hi Gunns.
The JIA to Vilanculos was a great flight to do.
We were full most (if not every) flights.
Staying at the Beach hotel.......Well I have had to stay at worse places and endure worse than sitting on the beach watching the sun go down.

I heard that there is another contract up for tender from the islands to Vilanculos.
Apparently someone has tendered with a LET 410?????.
:E

Gunship
15th Jun 2004, 14:57
Hey LongDrop,

You aint see nutting lately bru .. I must have picked up about 20 kg since the begiining of the year.

I skeem I must visit the LONG DROP more often :p

Too much beer and being single in the bush makes you very fat :D

Back To Flying :

Guys sorry I received the message from my travel agent - so sorry no references but they are normally right :D

Cheers from the Beach ... the Bush is waiting in SA :E