PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

B747 Plumber
12th Jun 2004, 18:42
We have been working for the last year (at no pay, I might add) toward getting an A.O.C. One of the last manuals that we need is a B747 Weight and Balance Manual. This is the manual or program that takes you through the process or procedure on calculating weight and balance on the B747-100 and/or -200 aircraft. Can anyone help me out? Greatly appreciated!
If you do not want to respond through the forum you can respond by PM or my new email... [email protected]

Many Thanks,
The Plumber

Flap Sup
17th Jun 2004, 10:02
Sorry, Plumber,

not that easy. You need a balance chart worked out for your specific aircraft, with the designated body stations measured out. However, When you buy/lease your AC, the seller/lessor will provide one. When applying for an AOC without AC, simply point out that you have not specified the actual AC just yet, but the WB forms will be supplied when you add the AC to your AOC.

As for weightsheet, just iata standard.

/FS

Edit:
just saw that you wanted the WB process. You'll probably have to buy the manuals from an operator. I know I would get in trouble if I sent out one from my company. Again, contact the lessor/seller, they have one.

acmi48
18th Jun 2004, 10:46
try freight dogs.. plenty of gumff.. gets passed around on there