PDA

View Full Version : Lpl-bgi...?

tech...again
11th Jun 2004, 13:25
Walking through LPL airport the other day I noticed an advertisement detailing all the charter destinations served from the airport. There were many on the list - including BGI/Barbados...!

Is this really happening...?

:confused:

dada
11th Jun 2004, 16:31
from liverpool. i doubt it!

HOODED
11th Jun 2004, 17:49
Don't see why not from LPL they're doing it from LBA.

ezy733
11th Jun 2004, 18:04
dada what have you against Liverpool, yes we do have flights to Barbados for P&O cruises. After the new cruise liner terminal is built next year we will have many more, also three airlines are looking at regular atlantic flights from Liverpool one of them is American based. Thing are on the up at Liverpool plus a new airline based here to be announced soon :ok:

Caslance
11th Jun 2004, 18:09
also three airlines are looking at regular atlantic flights from Liverpool one of them is American based Best lengthen that runway a bit, then! :ooh:

JustaFew
11th Jun 2004, 21:31
Re-surface it first before the planes disappear into the cracks...

goatface
11th Jun 2004, 22:46
They won't have to, they can borrow Finningly's - Peel owning both airports 'n all - just as long as they promise to put it back when they found it. :p :E

chiglet
11th Jun 2004, 23:45
As an aside, I work [sometimes...:rolleyes: ]
In the Flight Plan Reception Centre at Manchester Area Control Centre. I have never, repeat never seen a Flight Plan from either Leeds or Liverpool to Barbados. :confused: .
we aim to please, it keeps the cleaners happy

Hooligan Bill
12th Jun 2004, 10:11
Chiglet,

That's because they are not happening until Nov 2004.