PDA

View Full Version : Emirates waiting time...

XLACCM
10th Jun 2004, 16:30
Hi ppl

my room mate has recently applied and passed all the interview stages for emirates CCM recruitment.

She's now on the "5 week wait" between her pictures being sent to dubai and emirates deciding whether or not she has the job or not.

Does anyone have any information on whether it actually takes the 5 weeks? or any info regarding the emirates selection process after the final interview stage

Thanks guys

sammyhostie1
11th Jun 2004, 08:28
Hiya,

The EK wait is indeed 5 weeks, and if they havent got back to you by then it's very unlikely that you have been selected for an interview.

The best thing to do is go to an open day, and do the interview there and then!

Marsha Brady
11th Jun 2004, 12:50
Yess the wait can be that long. Its a big company and they are hiring a lot of people. Just be patient. You have finished all the interviews you said? Is there someone you could call?
I also work in the middle east, and they are a fairly laid back bunch of people over here. By the way, be prepared for he heat when you get here!! I was shocked last year when i arrived from MEL!! Good luck anyway..

Elena_Romania
3rd Jul 2004, 16:23
I've also had my final interview for CC on the 9th of June.. and till now no reply .. when was your room mate interviewed and does he have an answer yet?

PerthFlyer101
11th Jul 2004, 05:45
Hey there I had my final interview with Emirates on the 12th of June in Perth. Anyone else in a similar situation?

As yet i have had no reply from them and i have been checking my email religiously. Some of the people from my interview have already heard that they have been unsucessful.

I have called the Recruitment numbers which they gave me but they constantly ring out and i have left a voicemail for them.

I understand that they are probably busy but i just cant wait to hear back from them. Excited.

SocialFlyer
11th Jul 2004, 11:26
PerthFlyer...

Check you PM's....

Cheers

SocialFlyer