PDA

View Full Version : What The????

Mr Wright
9th Jun 2004, 22:26
The big Q has said J* will be a completely individual entity to themselves. Why is it that even though Q are withdrawing services to the Gold Coast, when making an internet inquiry about a flight to the Goldie it brings up available flights, yes you guessed it, it links you up straight to the available flights on J*. Q call centres training and putting on more staff to now take J* bookings. It's all happening rather quickly too. Watch this space.:8

Chuck Magutzup
10th Jun 2004, 02:29
Noticed that the JQ flights seem to be QF codeshare as well. They all seem to have QF flight numbers, as well as the Jet* ones.

Personally, I'd rather travel by Greyhound coach than by this mob.

mr anderson
10th Jun 2004, 23:13
Having seen the grilling that "Alan Joyce" got on the "Today" programme this morning I would say that J* may be Flame'n out!!
I would like to know if J* gives people there money back for the times they are late to leave the gate!!!!:ooh:

Mr.Buzzy
11th Jun 2004, 02:10
Mrs. Buzzy and myself thought we would take a drive to see the new attractions at Avalon.
Everything was as expected with the exception of car parking. Our understanding was that the "lure" of Avalon ( amongst its other apparent charms ) was free car parking for those willing to brave the elements. It seems that Mr. Fox, while having annoying LINFOX logos placed all over the facilty has also managed to install parking ticket machines.

Are these machines just for visitors?

Are parking costs waived on the purchase of a JET* ticket?

If not. What are they thinking?

MoFo
11th Jun 2004, 03:12
This Jetstar is supposed to be a separate entity.

It uses QF's Melbourne terminal. It uses their baggage carousels. Their staff use the QF Staff carpark and share the QF bus' to and from.

If you were a cynical type you'd thinka bit of good old fashioned subsidising was going on to make the bottom line look good. I'm sure the accountants have got it all in hand.