PDA

View Full Version : $$ question :)

picodaily
8th Jun 2004, 17:04
Hey everyone, i am about to choose between a career as a licenced aircraft maintenance engineer or a career in business...since i am only sure about a LAME's pay and perks in Malaysia, i hope that LAME from other countries would tell me about the salary in your country,the perks and the prospects..

this is a very big decision for me as it is going to be what i'll be doing for the rest of my life.. thanks in advance

spannersatcx
8th Jun 2004, 18:50
1/ :mad: rubbish
2/ :{ none
3/ :sad: none

ilovegordon
9th Jun 2004, 08:18
the point is how lame's pay compares with that of a businessman in malaysia (or your own country), that is the bottom line.

if you want an overseas job, remember the more you earn the more you have to spend. or making good money with tradeoffs you have to make.

personally my pay is ok, comparable to what my businessman friends are making.

Balloothebear
28th Jun 2004, 10:39
Picodaily,hope you still check this forum:-
Businessmen and Woman tend to spend most of their time in and out of fancy office parks,where four walls are pretty much ...............four walls.
In aviation,you stand the chance of seeing the world,all be it from the squallor and fear of war zones,to "exiting" cities like London,Paris and Amsterdam.
No amount of money will be worth the stories you will be able to tell your children,grandchildren one day,if you get into aviation.
If you get into business,all youll have is boring boardroom stories.
Lifes full of choices.:ok: