PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Biz Jet Flying for Newbie

The Other Half
8th Jun 2004, 10:45
G'Day all,
Biz Jet flying is beginning to be more and more appealing the more that I look at it. And no, I'm not looking at it through rose coloured glasses either. ;) If possible, would those in this sector (particularly Australia, but not necessarily) advise me as to the best course of action to achieve such a goal. The sector isn't so flash as is was in say the late 80's but there would obviously always be vacancies pop up. What type of experience/qualifications are these type of operators looking for? Is it like G.A. in that it really really helps to know someone on the inside or do they look at more?
By the end of the year I'll have or already have approx 1300 hrs TT, 100 hrs night, 500 hrs instructional, the rest of the hours charter, 60 hrs multi, 4 renewals ME IFR, Aussie ATPL, BSC Aviation.
Would a Biz Jet company consider such experience? Apart from the above I have a cheerful and positive personality. :p :D I've also tried looking up indivdual Biz Jet type companies but they're hard to track down.
Where to go? Any advice greatly appreciated

Cheers and Stay Safe