PDA

View Full Version : Parc apptitude tests!

Global Pilot
7th Jun 2004, 06:35
Msg rcvd!

spongebob
7th Jun 2004, 19:43
hi global pilot, i was at the aptitude test and sim check last wed and thurs, private message me and ill get back with any news i have. have you heared anything?

Global Pilot
10th Jun 2004, 07:27
Thankls for yor help. Made contact with all the guys involved. Look forward to working with all of you down south in the coming months.

BritishGuy
15th Jun 2004, 16:26
This may sound a silly question, but how do u apply for the cadet scheme?? What are the minimum qualifications??

Global Pilot
16th Jun 2004, 06:53
Hi BritishGuy,
this post was made regarding the First Officer program being run by Air asia. It has been outsourced by the company. Their cadet pilot scheme is an inhouse affair and they need to contacted directly for details.

good luck! GP.

Artishock
16th Jun 2004, 09:18
Hi,

in july i'm doing my mcc at parc (think this is a good choice?) and I might be interested in the malaysian deal at air asia too, (we're actually 4 belgian students who are interested)
I'd like some information about the tests and parc and perhaps you guys know more about the actual work at malaysia and the deal with parc. (I already heard they picked 6 out of 12 who can start the type rating for air asia, is this right?)
please msg me

greetz

PilotByChoice
1st Jul 2004, 19:48
Hi all, can anyone tell anything about what the Parc tests include? What kind of questions, math, IQ tests, etc. How's the sim check done?

jimbolayah
30th Jul 2004, 08:25
hi peepz,

Parc is looking to get me in the september class for the scheme. Could I also get some info regarding the tests run by them any info is higky appreciated.

chrislikesblue
30th Jul 2004, 12:08
Anyone knows how to apply for Air Asia type rating scheme?
If its through Parc is it only for those who have done MCC course with Parc?

Global Pilot
30th Jul 2004, 14:12
Chris,
scheme is open to all. If you haven't yet completed MCC then Parc can include this for you. Contact [email protected] for a training package.

Good Luck!