PDA

View Full Version : woomera's big chance

kangaroota
7th Jun 2004, 04:51
Phat Boy has, over the last couple of days and in seperate threads, made reference to 'sheep shaggers' and 'sheep molesters'

Given the verbal that I was served from Woomera last year for making reference to 'goat blowers' from the West Island, now is his / her big chance to display their censorial even-handedness.

Or are there different rules depending on which side of the ditch one resides?:rolleyes:

High Altitude
7th Jun 2004, 05:18
Why the hell does any censorship need to be applied?

Isn't it just a fair ole case of Kiwi bashing...

Come on now its a national sport... Git wid thi times eh bro...

Come on Aussie come on come on................

tobzalp
7th Jun 2004, 05:26
http://users.bigpond.net.au/plazbot/fags.jpg

Balding Eagle
7th Jun 2004, 05:33
I totally agree with High Altitude. I put in a post immediately after the AN demise that gave some FACTS gleened from a very senior AN manager that proved how much of a slack company AN was. This was not opinion but fact from a senior manager. It really did show up some horrible statistics about a very sick company and very sick union practices within the company. He was not at all surprised by its downfall.

This particular post was removed by Woomera.

Its a great shame it was censored. It might have shut some people up but I doubt, in that environment, that anyone from the west island would listen to FACTS.

Buster Hyman
7th Jun 2004, 05:57
that anyone from the west island would listen to FACTS
It seems no one from those East islands would listen either...they did end up buying it!:p

phat boy
7th Jun 2004, 07:25
Complaints on behalf of the far-eastern states about sheep-molesting terminology by a guy who calls himself "Kanga roota" but lives in Bangkok??? :confused:

Hey what can I tell you........ :rolleyes: Someone's very confused.

Maybe still embarrassed over buying something they couldn't afford and killing it?? Who knows.........:hmm:

Woomera
7th Jun 2004, 08:16
kangaroota. I've just wasted well over an hour checking every post you ever made since you registered in December 2002. You have a propensity to be linguistically challenged on occasion.

The post to which you referred is here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78342&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) over a year ago. At that time the statement was made and should be reiterated here:

You have disabled your Private Messages function so I have no alternative but to "counsel" you publicly.

Whilst I was not the Moderator who cautioned you on that occasion, the caution was clearly for unnecessary use of expletives - refer "linguistically challenged" comment above - not for slagging off at Aussies.

If you wish to complain about the Dunnunda Moderators you are welcome to contact our Head Office Complaints Department:

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Hotel_Workers/Complaint_department.gif

Woomera

P.S. Phat Boy. Lay off slagging the Kiwis in this Forum. If you want to slag off go to Jetblast which has more liberal posting rules. :mad:

phat boy
7th Jun 2004, 09:10
It's not as much fun over there............ :ugh:

I can't help it if the ...........kiwis........ present such good "material", can I?

By the way. "goat-blowers"??? That's the best they can come back with? Am I the only one who thinks that (and kangaroota crying to the teachers :{ ) is pretty sad?

Spuds McKenzie
7th Jun 2004, 10:05
It's not as much fun over there............
I agree, therefore:

How many Aussies does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?

Ten. One to make the batter, and nine to peel the Smarties.

;)

(BTW, I'm not a Kiwi)

balance
7th Jun 2004, 18:47
Baaaaa? Baaaa? Baaaa?:} :}

Spuds McKenzie
7th Jun 2004, 20:17
Baaaaa? Baaaa? Baaaa?
I thought Aussies were speaking english...

:confused: :}

Austin Holed
7th Jun 2004, 21:43
Now, now bros, give the poor old Aussies a break. It's not their fault, they just can't help themselves...

...besides, even though they don't like admitting it, I think we all know what the jolly swagman really did to the jumbuck under the shade of that Coolabah tree, don't we now :eek:

flyingkiwi
7th Jun 2004, 23:11
they may hassel us about sheep, but at least they are willing participants, its the Aussies that had a famous song "Tie Me Kanagaroo down sport" .

Thats bordering on sick...

Ralph the Bong
8th Jun 2004, 08:56
Well you hold the legs and I'll grab the tail.:p

tobzalp
8th Jun 2004, 09:05
Kiwis have less than AUS sheep because they 'shear' them.

Kaptin M
8th Jun 2004, 09:30
Mount Whakapapa!! :ooh:

Austin Holed
8th Jun 2004, 10:03
Well I could scour the atlas for some weird Aboriginal names that suggest school boy innuendo, but I really can't be bothered.

If a large, wealthy and comparitively powerful national that is a bountiful land of opportunity with sporting prowess almost unmatched on earth has to resort to cheap jibes at New Zealand & many other countries (don't take it personally boys - they make racist comments at all and sundry) then I would have to suggest that they have some sort of major inferiority complex. I'm no Sigmund Freud, but there must be some reason that all those sheilas married to Aussies have that permanent disappointed look upon their faces.

Anyway, I thought this forum was about aviation matters, those of you who feel compelled to turn it into a pathetic insult fest should go to the far queue and start another forum.:hmm:

Pinky the pilot
8th Jun 2004, 10:14
How did that old WW2 yarn go again?:confused:
Oh yes; Apparently there was a base in En Zed shortly after the Yanks took Guadalcanal and the US Marines were R@Ring there, sharing the base with a NZ regiment. A Kiwi soldier went to see the Yank QM to see if any supplies had arrived for them.
"Got anything for us New Zealanders, Mate?"
"No Sir, all I got is this goddamn heap of boxes marked K1 W1 with a picture of a square ended chicken on them!!"

(the above story quoted from 'As you were', somewhere in the late 1940's)

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.

PS Austin Holed; Lighten up mate! It's all in good fun.

34R
8th Jun 2004, 10:30
Hey Austin,

Pathetic enough to warrant a response!

Don't shed too many tears mate. Yes, we have a crack at a lot of people, and we cop plenty as well. It's all in good fun and nothing to get emotional about.

Out of all the people we slag off at, we probably give ourselves the biggest serve. :p

Kaptin M
8th Jun 2004, 11:08
Truth is, Aussies & Kiwis are like peas in a pod - we both enjoy taking the p!55 out of each other, as much as we enjoy taking it out of ourselves. Then we have a few (dozen) beers (or whatever else) together and walk away as mates.
The ANZAC spirit lives inside each of us, whether we hail from the North Island, South Island or Main Island! :}

The final demise of Ansett left a lot of Aussies with a bad taste in their mouths, and worst of all no job. But blaming K1W1's in general for that, is like accusing all Aussies of being underarm bowlers!

BTW, is there a K1W1 Woomera? :E

Their interests are represented.

W

the wizard of auz
8th Jun 2004, 13:09
Did you hear about the Kiwi tourists that came over here to check out the Canning stock route?...

They thought it was an annual event!!!.. Boom boom. :E

FarCu
8th Jun 2004, 20:12
Anyway, I thought this forum was about aviation matters, those of you who feel compelled to turn it into a pathetic insult fest should go to the far queue and start another forum.

far queue

I resemble that remark.

Skyway
8th Jun 2004, 21:11
In breaking news a light, 2 seater cessna has crashed into a cemetery in Ireland. The police so far have recovered 568 bodies and are expecting more to found.

HAHAHAHAH

Interceptor
8th Jun 2004, 22:23
An ozzy and a kiwi are checking out a piece of acreage to buy as farmland. Walking along the perimeter of the property the ozzy spots a sheep with it's head stuck in the fence. Before he can say a word, the kiwi,m true to his nature, has dropped his drawers and begun having his way with the helpless livestock. The kiwi finishes up, pulls up his drawers and saunters his way back over. "Mate," he says "Tell me ya don't want a piece of that". "Fair dinkum I do" replies the Aussie, and quick as a flash he drops his own daks and jams his head into the fence.
:O

flapsforty
9th Jun 2004, 07:51
P.S. Phat Boy. Lay off slagging the Kiwis in this Forum. If you want to slag off go to Jetblast which has more liberal posting rules. :mad:

Phat chance Woom. ;)

Jetblast liberal posting rules (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83225) :E

amos2
9th Jun 2004, 10:32
Some New Zealanders embarking at Port Melbourne some years ago were greeted with some graffiti on a warehouse wall that said...

"New Zealand Sucks".

The following day the graffiti read...

"New Zealand Sucks".

"Australia Nil".

Interceptor
9th Jun 2004, 14:19
HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A NEW ZEALANDER....
WHAT YOU HEAR - WHAT IT REALLY MEANS

A medgen - visulise, conjure up mentally John Lennon's first solo albumn "Imagine"

Betting - "betting gloves" worn by a "betsmen" in "crucket"

Brist - part of the anatonmy between "nick" and "billy"

Rust - part of the anotonmy between "fingers" and "elbow"

Bugger - as in "my dad's bugger than yours"

Fushen chups - the famous meal of fish and chips

Dimmer kretz - those who believe in democracy

Error buck - language spoken in countries like "E-Jupp" and "Libernon"

Ekka dimmocks - university staff - academic

Guess - flammable vapour used in stoves

Chick out chuck - supermarket point of sale operators (check out chicks)

Duck hid - term of abuse directed mainly at males (dick head)

Error route - Arnott's famous oval shaped "mulk error route buskets" (aussie cookie)

Fitter cheney - a type of long flat pasta, not to be confused with "rugger tony"

Goin nuks - i am going to nick's place

Dud - what a person is after he/she dies :confused:

luna landing
9th Jun 2004, 21:05
Hey Ralph, Glad to see your taste in females has improved.
Any sheep in Whore Chi Minh.... I know there are a lot of goats!!:D

gaunty
10th Jun 2004, 04:00
Interceptor

Laughed I did, when watching the Airport doco the other night when a couple from there were being quizzed about their visa extension application and what were they going to do for money and accomodation.

Her reply was they had a "tint" they would use in their travels.

Took me and the immigration guy a minute to work out what she meant.

Boney
10th Jun 2004, 06:21
Q: How do K1W!'s find sheep in long grass?

A: Very satisfying

I have plenty of good Kiwi pilot mates but at the end of the day ANZ management did to Ansett what they have been doing to their sheep for years!?

And that was very baaaaad!

No fault of the average Kiwi though, pathetic incompetent shonky management, happens over this side of pond too but rarely on such a scale.

Capt Claret
10th Jun 2004, 09:05
HIH might eclipse the scale of ANZ/Ansett. Not to condone what ANZ did of course.

Pinky the pilot
10th Jun 2004, 10:11
Interceptor; Arnotts Arrowroot are Biscuits..NOT Cookies!! :(
Enough with the americanisms!!
Other than that your post is hilarious.

You only live twice. Once when
you're born. Once when
you've looked death in the face.