PDA

View Full Version : Oz Jobs 04.06.04

Windshear
3rd Jun 2004, 11:59
LEAR 45 INSTRUCTOR
At BAE Systems Flight Training College in Adelaide we operate a
Lear 45 Jet program for one of our major airline partners. We seek an experienced instructor to provide skills and training to our airline candidates.
To learn about this exciting role and to apply, please visit -
www.baesystemscareers.com.au

M A C A I R AIRLINES
Flight Operations Manager / Chief Pilot NTH QLD
An oppurtunity now exists for a Flight Operations Manager / Chief Pilot. The succesful applicant will oversee the Airlines Operations Department based Townsville.
As well as holding manadatory technical qualifications for the position , preferable you will be endorsed with training approval on Saab 340 and Metro 23 aircraft.
To apply, or receive an application package please email >
lorraine.mckenzie-ryrie@******.com.au by June 18th 2004

for those that need the email address just email contact [email protected] and I'll forward it. Windy

CFI
CFI required for Jandakot based flight school.
Enquiries Ph 0417 098 885

AIRLINK PAPUA NEW GUINEA
Flight Crew Airlink, a Papua New Guinea third level airline Operator with its main operational base situated in Madang, requires the services of Captains and First Officers for Bandeirante aircraft based in Madang, Rabaul, Lae, and Port Moresby .
Applicants should have the following:
*ATPL or equivalent
*Command multi engine instrument rating
*Minimum 2000 hours aeronauical experience
*Minimum 500 hours multi-engine command
The following would be of advantage:
*PNG flying experience
*Turbine engine experience applicants who have the required experience and Instrument rating, and hold pass credits for all the Australian ATPL theory subjects will be considered.
Address applications in the first instance to: Flight Operations Manager Airlink Limited PO.Box 1208 MADANG 511 P.N.G.
Fax: ( 675) 852 2997 Email: [email protected]

This week's jobs in CASA - www.casa.gov.au/jobs/

AIRLINE PILOT PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING - 1 Day course contact Fortress : Ph 08 9418 6987 0408 902 771

ausflyer
4th Jun 2004, 08:37
Thanks Windy,

Aus'

Melway
7th Jun 2004, 04:32
Thankx windy, it's such a great help.

Keep up the good work.

:ok:

Howard Hughes
7th Jun 2004, 07:50
Yes many thanks Windy,

no map required, hey Melway?

Cheers, HH.

SmoothCriminal
7th Jun 2004, 08:36
Thanks Windy,

Smoothie :ok:

Flyingscarecrow
8th Jun 2004, 05:57
Stuff it, everyone else is so i'm gonna give the big thumbs up to Windy too!
I got my last flying gig from this very thread. So thanks heaps Windy, keep up the good work!!!

Nuggetman
8th Jun 2004, 07:20
I love ya work windy ....

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Fingers crossed for more jobs next week

Chimbu chuckles
9th Jun 2004, 00:44
GB while it would be looked on favourably and you'd be miles ahead of someone straight out of Oz/NZ it's not the same.

PNG is VERY mountainous and route endorsing is required over each route...which valley to fly down and which not, where the weather builds first and where is it usually stays clear etc. Notable landmarks that can mean a safely completed flight or not can be an individual tree, landslide or small group of grass huts on a ridge line. Guys with 10000-15000hrs in PNG have whacked into terrain on routes they new well because they let their gaurd down a few miles from the desto...or ducked through a bit of cloud when they 'knew' where they were and thought they'd be OK.

But, from what I understand, PNG operators are reaching a point where they cannot get expereinced PNG pilots anymore...those of us who have left are NOT going back. It sounds like PNG operators are approaching crunch time as more guys leave than arrive.

Chuck

kmagyoyo
9th Jun 2004, 01:04
you'd be miles ahead of someone straight out of Oz/NZ it's not the same.

Here I was thinking NZ was mountainous...Must be getting it confused with the Gaffa :)