PDA

View Full Version : Any QF Shortlisters Heard ANYTHING yet??

Cart_tart
3rd Jun 2004, 05:10
Well it's been nearly a week since they were supposed to get in contact with us. Has anyone had any news??
CT
xx

ozskipper
3rd Jun 2004, 08:57
Nada, zip, nothing.....

I thought we might have heard something this week, but perhaps not afterall....

604chic
3rd Jun 2004, 10:24
That would be a resounding NO from this corner of the country.

QANTASTIC
3rd Jun 2004, 12:44
No news they say is good news !!! so lets maybe hope we get some NEWS and let it be GOOD NEWS...I think we have all been waiting around to long???

QFshort30
4th Jun 2004, 06:26
Come on, guys! Its time to move on.... you were all informed that your shortlist will expire on 31th May when you received a letter from QF . Its now June 4th.... Lets move on!!

JonBoy80
4th Jun 2004, 09:38
Reading your posts, I dont think you deserve an airline like QF. You are much better than that. They have :mad:ked you around in waiting for so long and they still cant give you an answer. It would be scary to Imagine what it would be like working for them. Guys, seriously the airline wants to base the long hual f/a's overseas as its cheaper. You have waited all this time and you dont deserve them. I bet you anything, once you become successfull with an airline other, QF will email you to say your shortlist has been extended.. Im sure you are all smart enough to realise that you are much better than to wait around for a stupid 10 month contract..

Hope you all make it:)

QANTASTIC
6th Jun 2004, 12:21
I know what you guys are saying but we still havent been told any bad news !! From memory when the last extension was given people who did not get extended received a letter in the mail ! !So one can assume if there is no letter and no extension it must be good!! I think we should stay positive as QF is a good airline to work for and I know some times is not fantastic but then what company is !! If QF where so bad to work for there would be more resignations in all areas!! Since I work for them I dont see all that much staff turn around!! So us short listers are remaining positive and we have chosen to apply for QF because we would like to fly with them !! I am sure people who are still waiting would agree that the wait would be worth it !! So lets not get bitter !

Cabindog
7th Jun 2004, 08:33
Hey Guys, Still no response from QF, getting kind of worried? Should i be, i guess no news yet is good news right? or is it..
Lets hang in there dudes, lets just hang in there.:ok: