PDA

View Full Version : what do u know about air atlanta?

kiketcp
2nd Jun 2004, 20:23
I did the interview today, it was an open day and the interviews were like 10 min each. It wasnt difficult, just questions saying why air atlanta and all that stuff.
It looks like a really interesting airline, flying the jumbo and destinations as miami, orlando and las vegas. Just one "problem":the contract is just for 4 months, but it can be renewed after that, depend of your assesments days...
I´m currently flying for a low fares airline (11 months now) and I think i need a change...the only thing that makes me think about it it´s the contract (i will be permanent in 1 month, but in a low fares)....what do u think?? All your opinions will be welcome, and if u know something about AAE let me know please.
many thanks

flapsforty
2nd Jun 2004, 21:04
There's a thread about them in the Nordic forum at the moment.
Click here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129713)

Some interesting stuff there.

richterscale10
3rd Jun 2004, 07:58
Hi

I work for Islandsflug at the moment on a part time contract for the summer..........they are also part of the Air Atlanta group.
One of the Icelandic girls I was working with the other week used to work for Air Atlanta - she only stayed for three months as she said that they kept her at home alot waiting for the phone to ring to go flying. She didn't get much flying and in the end had to go - as she needed to make a living to cover her mortgage..........
When she was flying it seems that it was mostly long haul back to backs......

All or nothing I guess.......

I'd stay where you are - better the devil you know!