PDA

View Full Version : ATC equipment failures

Branka
2nd Jun 2004, 14:24
Hello everyone.

My name is Branka and I am doing a research on equipment failures in ATC for Imperial College London, sponsored by EUROCONTROL. I am already receiving data (actual failure reports) from several countries. However, in order to enhance variability of that data I am introducing questionnaires aimed at 4 target groups: ATCOs, system engineers and safety managers (from ATC side), plus design engineers (from design and manufacturers side).

I would appreaciate if any of you (currently working in any of these 4 areas) would be interested to participate. I presume you would need approx. 15-20 min to fill out the questionnaire. The questionnaires are intended to be fille dout electronically and send back to me via e-mail.

I hope you will recognized importance of the issue since we are enetering the "automation era" in ATC without actually knowing its exact influence.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] stating what is your current position (which one of those 4 areas) and I will send you e-mail with appropriate questionnaire attached.

Thanx

Branka