PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Ex AML Crew

GaryAnn
2nd Jun 2004, 12:48
AML Summer Bash 2004

Beachfleet Summer Bash

August 2004

Calling all Ex AML crew !!!!! Its officially Two years on and whilst most people have moved onto patures new and still strong friendships remain, which have been formed over the years, I though it only best to re-unite for an evening of laughs and infamous AML frivolity !

2 years have passed so quickly yet im sure when you meet up with old faces you reminise of the "Good Old Days" well with summer around the corner dont you feel its time to "Catch Up"???????????????????????????????????

I hear you al screaming YYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS Gary Ann !!

Well I have organised a Summer bash to beat the rest :
The Party will be held on....

Wednesday 18th August

Venue : The Ocean Rooms

http://www.oceanrooms.co.uk

1 Morley Street

Brighton

Time : 8pm - 2am

Reception Drinks & Canapes @ 8pm

DJ & Entertainment

Cost : £15 per person

I have 230 tickets available for the party and theres nearly 100 sold, if you were associated with this contract and would like to attend, then please contact me by email on [email protected]

Its first come first so get in touch quickly, if you need info on accomodation then I can let you know of some cheap hotels in Brighton.

See you in August x x

AML Summer Bash 2004 :O :p :p

Psr777
2nd Jun 2004, 14:03
:ok: :ok: :ok:

Good on yer !!

How's it feel to be back flying ????

Will you be perfoming as Steps or Ricki Martin this year? Although a little bird tells me you expanded your range recently... And added Britney Spears to your repertoire !!!!!

:D :D :D

London Jets
2nd Jun 2004, 18:52
I'll have a look and see if I can get the time off. It sounds like a good bash and I'll try to be there.

LJ