PDA

View Full Version : gecat/sas/cae-ryanair??????

FLYbyWIT
1st Jun 2004, 16:51
Any body who has applied to this scheme, did you apply to all three or just pick one. I have heard SAS or CAE can be biased towards there home nationals but then again if you were to apply to all 3 Gecat/sas/cae it might reduce your waiting time or increase your chance of getting a sim check sooner rather then later. any ideas??????????
Incidentally if you have recently completed selection with one of these,how long did you wait? interview questions? sim check consisted of??? any info would be great.

trainer too 2
4th Jun 2004, 13:20
Apply to all three. Then again the changes you get through are slim as the main selection for this year has finished at most places... The changes for a sim check are as low as getting called for interview at any other airline so do not get your hope up..

FLYbyWIT
4th Jun 2004, 18:29
I know one guy that got through gecat about a month ago,and no string pulling neither on his behalf, also according to SAS they will keep selecting till september but yep unfortunately I do agree with you and realise how remote the opportunity is.
Ya can live in hope though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!