PDA

View Full Version : Jerez or Aeromadrid or Aerofan

cliste
30th May 2004, 20:08
Hey Everyone

Just been to an information seminar given by Jerez fto, I have a dilemma........... Which fto to pick I have visited Aeromadrid and Aerofan both offering ab-into intergrated fto courses Jerez are pushing employment opportunities for students of their course

Quote: around 85% of students offered employment before completion of course
most UK and Ireland airlines recruit Jerez students spanish airlines tend to recruit Aeromadrid/Aerofan students

WHAT WOULD YOU DO, WHICH COURSE WOULD YOU ATTEND??

Course cost: Jerez €92k incl. accommodation
Aeromadrid €72 incl. accommodation
Aerofan €49 excl. accommodation

Line training on A320 500hrs as first officer €63k

THANX

peb
1st Jun 2004, 17:59
You know my opinion already. :ok:

Quote: around 85% of students offered employment before completion of course most UK and Ireland airlines recruit Jerez students spanish airlines tend to recruit Aeromadrid/Aerofan students

85% hahahaha not true at all for sure. it is more like a 10% and after they have finish. Im talking about self sponsors.
You will get in a spanish airline you you know some one. If not will be very very difficult.

Saludos

Odlix
1st Jun 2004, 20:11
Hi cliste,

85% sounds like stand-up comedy material...

If you have 92€k available you can get your training and then a self-sponsored TR... it's a better option than hoping an airline will hire you right out of flight school.

my 2 cents... :ok:

Bubble
13th Jun 2004, 09:55
I don´t know who said to you that Spanish airlines recruit mainly from AeroMadrid/Aerofan. I can tell you, THAT´S NOT TRUE at all.
I´m myself right now in Madrid completing a course with one of those two schools and if you want first hand info about the "facts" please feel free to send me a message and I´ll try to help you. But I think that somebody has been trying to sell you their own school :p
Regards