PDA

View Full Version : crew shops

AIRBOY
30th May 2004, 06:44
can anyone who has been to the crew shops in ALC, AGP, PMI, BCN or MJV tell me what the prices are like for cigs and alchol!!

i aint been for ages but normally the crew shop buses are more expensive than the actual terminal shops!!

DEH
30th May 2004, 17:12
Airboy

Looks like you,ve been on it, there is an "o" in the middle of alcohol!! Sorry, being pedantic.

Was in ALC last weekend. £25 for 200 cigs cash, bit cheaper if you pay on card. Rest of the crew mentioned that this was typical, however, in terminal around £20. Wine and beer good buys, and they tend to have offers on.

Spirits varied from £10 to £15 depending on what you had. Better wait for a Canaries or Turkey flight for bargains.In DLM, ADB and BJV the duty free shop man comes to a/c. All cigs were £10 ang good prices on spirits, though haven't been this year.

I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!

Long live the dog.:D

A and C
1st Jun 2004, 09:38
At DLM walk into the terminal for a better deal but you better be ready to barter !.

AJ
1st Jun 2004, 10:35
My experiences suggest that crew shops at those destinations are cheaper than UK, but the best deals to be had, as others have already said, are at the passenger terminals in places such as Canaries, Turkey and might I add PRG and ATH, for those that fly there.

cheers