PDA

View Full Version : One flew over the PPRuNe nest

maxalt
4th Dec 2001, 19:13
Just watched the movie last night again.

As I sat there, the similarity of this forum to a mental asylum began to dawn.

You had a bunch of lunatics sitting around discussing a reasonable topic, then one would make a cutting remark about another. Rapidly the 'therapy' session would then deteriorate into a slanging match, with some contributors screaming 'Noooooo....!' at the top of their lungs repeatedly and others breaking down in tears and rolling on the floor.

Heeeelarious. :p

Danny doesn't bear much resemblance to nurse Ratchit, but the knowall prissie guy in the dressing gown (with the sexual dysfunction problem) reminded me a lot of the Guv. :D

[ 04 December 2001: Message edited by: maxalt ]

The Guvnor
4th Dec 2001, 19:44
Hmmm, so what does that make you then, maxalt? The bloke that got lobotomised? :D :eek: :D

Velvet
5th Dec 2001, 02:41
I think that just proved your case Maxalt - :D

HugMonster
5th Dec 2001, 02:44
Please can I be the kid who got laid? :D

dingducky
5th Dec 2001, 06:08
i haven't seen the movie :(
any good roles for the girlies :confused:

Tinstaafl
5th Dec 2001, 20:20
Ahhh....memories. My old alma mater.

:eek:

bubba zanetti
5th Dec 2001, 20:34
One Flew Over was a fine film and a better book. I read somewhere that Keasey used the names in some sort of an analogy to mechanics. Not sure how true ... but interesting.

Nurshe Ratchet
Randal Patrick McMurphy - RPM
etc ....

tony draper
5th Dec 2001, 20:52
Draper quite fancied Nurse Rachet, of course Draper would fancy a Tree if it wore that uniform. ;)

Celtic Emerald
5th Dec 2001, 21:21
With all the time the Guv spends on-line posting on different forums I wouldn't be surprised if it drove him around the bend.

How goes it in FR Maxalt mo grá?

Emerald

sirwa69
6th Dec 2001, 12:25
MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: